100 blog posts: get 300 backlinks "spun articles"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Andly,

Thanks for the service! Love it and Overdelivered! Some post are not found but with that much extra links...That's great.

Purchase "100 Blog I write", got 30 extra and tried on a new site. Now, don't see anything in Google yet, but in Bing and Yahoo First Page!!! Position 6 and 5.

Thanks a lot!

Chungy

Hey Andly,

Thanks for the service! Love it and Overdelivered! Some post are not found but with that much extra links...That's great.

Purchase "100 Blog I write", got 30 extra and tried on a new site. Now, don't see anything in Google yet, but in Bing and Yahoo First Page!!! Position 6 and 5.

Thanks a lot!

Chungy

I'm glad to see your improvement, in just half an hour!!!

Ordered (2) 400 blog packages
Transaction ID: 83L45322GC1502916

Please put the second 400 on different domains than the first 400.
Thanks!

Andly overdelivered providing me with 332 blog posts instead of 300. This service is highly recommended and I cannot wait to see how well this affects my serp rankings.

+Rep and Itrader to you Andly.

Reactions: andly
Andly overdelivered providing me with 332 blog posts instead of 300. This service is highly recommended and I cannot wait to see how well this affects my serp rankings.

+Rep and Itrader to you Andly.

Thanks, will wait with you :)
+Itrader sent to you as well

Packages available:

Regular packages:
a) 100 blogs - get up to 300 backlinks: $12 (I write/spin) - $4 (you write) <- best deal!!
b) 150 blogs
- get up to 450 backlinks: $15 (I write/spin) - $6 (you write)
c) 200 blogs
- get up to 600 backlinks: $18 (I write/spin) - $8 (you write)
d) 250 blogs
- get up to 750 backlinks: $22 (I write/spin) - $12 (you write)
e) 300 blogs
- get up to 900 backlinks: $25 (I write/spin) - $15 (you write)
f) 400 blogs - get up to 1200 backlinks: $32 (I write/spin) - $22 (you write)

new package:

g) 100 pr3+ blogs: $40 (I write/spin) - $35 (you write)

I thought you were putting your prices back up? I stopped writing and ordering as I thought they'd gone up. Doh! Better get the paper and pen back out.

Status
Not open for further replies.