100 blog posts: get 300 backlinks "spun articles"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just put in 2 orders after quick PM response, will put more info up here in a few days after it's gone through.

Hey andly. Wanted to know if you can do some more work for me?

Sure I can

The weekend offer is expired.

Here are the prices (introducted a new set of 250 blogs):

First order:
a) 100 blogs: $15 (I write/spin) - $10 (you write)
b) 150 blogs: $18 (I write/spin) - $13 (you write)
c) 200 blogs: $21 (I write/spin) - $18 (you write)

d) 250 blogs: $25 (I write/spin) - $21 (you write)

From the 3rd order:
a) 100 blogs: $11 (I write/spin) - $8 (you write)
b) 150 blogs: $14 (I write/spin) - $10 (you write)
c) 200 blogs: $17 (I write/spin) - $12 (you write)

d) 250 blogs: $20 (I write/spin) - $15 (you write)

Bulk orders:

3-5 orders:
a) 100 blogs: $11 (I write/spin) - $8 (you write)
b) 150 blogs: $14 (I write/spin) - $10 (you write)
c) 200 blogs: $17 (I write/spin) - $12 (you write)

d) 250 blogs: $20 (I write/spin) - $15 (you write)

6+ orders:
a) 100 blogs: $8 (I write/spin) - $5 (you write)
b) 150 blogs: $10 (I write/spin) - $7 (you write)
c) 200 blogs: $13 (I write/spin) - $9 (you write)

d) 250 blogs: $16 (I write/spin) - $12 (you write)

Andly,

When can I expect to receive my report from the weekend special? I look forward to it very much.

Thanks.

Wil

Hi Andly, I'm Interested in ordering:

a) 100 blogs: $15 (I write/spin)

Please PM me.

Cheers

pm sent

Andly,

When can I expect to receive my report from the weekend special? I look forward to it very much.

Thanks.

Wil

report sent ;)

Need to order when you're ready for more work. Thanks!

pm sent, please check.

Sent out lots of reports done during the last 4 days, more will come in some hours.

Review:

Ok, ordered two of the weekend special packages of 250 posts.

I put the order in and paid up Sunday afternoon, Andly had recieved payment and verified order by late Sunday night/early Monday morning.

I got the report back early Wednesday morning, so about a 48 hour turn around as promised, with a list of 526 article links (at least 500 were promised between the two packages).

I did a quick Excel calculation, out of those 526 links, about 17% came from .com, 80% came from .info, and the remaining 3-4% came from .org, .us, and a few .net domains. Considering how cheap the packages were ($20 each), that was a good mix of TLDs. I also didn't notice any duplicate domains between the two packages.

Articles themselves were obviously spun, but as someone mentioned before they'll work fine for spider fodder. Will do a random check for uniqueness later, but they look like they'll be fine. Seems that paragraphs were spun as well, so different paragraph lengths and word counts. Articles were also placed in categories properly.

I also checked source on one or two of the blogs, no funny analytics tracking footprints on the pages or anything like that to link them all together.

All in all, well worth the money, and good value from Andly, I'll be using his service again.

Reactions: andly
Just received the reports for another batch of 10 url's. They look great, same as last time. Great communication, quick completion, and same high quality product.

Reactions: andly
I also checked source on one or two of the blogs, no funny analytics tracking footprints on the pages or anything like that to link them all together.....

All in all, well worth the money, and good value from Andly, I'll be using his service again.

Good point: the blogs aren't interlinked in any manner!

Just received the reports for another batch of 10 url's. They look great, same as last time. Great communication, quick completion, and same high quality product.

Thanks, looking forward to do business again with you :)

Just got my report - received a bunch of extra blog posts on top of the 150 I ordered. Bonus!

Thanks andly - you did a great job, and turned around the order very quickly! For the money I paid this looks to be fantastic value.

I will now monitor my SERP rankings over the next few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.