100 blog posts: get 300 backlinks "spun articles"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ok, snowfalls got the last discounted copy.

Now prices are back to normal:

First order:
a) 100 blogs: $15 (I write/spin) - $10 (you write)
b) 150 blogs: $18 (I write/spin) - $13 (you write)
c) 200 blogs: $21 (I write/spin) - $18 (you write)

From the 3rd order:
a) 100 blogs: $11 (I write/spin) - $8 (you write)
b) 150 blogs: $14 (I write/spin) - $10 (you write)
c) 200 blogs: $17 (I write/spin) - $12 (you write)

Bulk orders:

3-5 orders:
a) 100 blogs: $11 (I write/spin) - $8 (you write)
b) 150 blogs: $14 (I write/spin) - $10 (you write)
c) 200 blogs: $17 (I write/spin) - $12 (you write)

5+ orders:
a) 100 blogs: $8 (I write/spin) - $5 (you write)
b) 150 blogs: $10 (I write/spin) - $7 (you write)
c) 200 blogs: $13 (I write/spin) - $9 (you write)

Non - members can use this email address to paypal and send me the details:
blogposting @ yahoo .co .uk

I need the following details:
urls/anchor texts for each link (max 3 allowed)

===> Upon request I'll give also 150 spinned copies of the article with your links embedded <====

Andly's service is great! I ordered that he write the article and post to 100 blogs. I got a bit over that in the report, and many over the several posts that I Googled, they were all indexed. I've already seen positive SERP results since, and this is less than 24 hours since I received the detailed report. I'm not up against a lot of competition, but they are strong as hell- and I've already made a huge dent.

I will definitely place an order from Andly again, when the time is write. Although next time, I will probably write my own content, and ask him to spin it. A portion of the content which he spun was from my existing site (though he did spin it). I guess I was just looking for something more original, but I'm probably just out of line considering the type of service this is. Great job! Looking forward to future transactions with Andly. Thanks again for your fast service and great communication

Andly's service is great! I ordered that he write the article and post to 100 blogs. I got a bit over that in the report, and many over the several posts that I Googled, they were all indexed. I've already seen positive SERP results since, and this is less than 24 hours since I received the detailed report. I'm not up against a lot of competition, but they are strong as hell- and I've already made a huge dent.

I will definitely place an order from Andly again, when the time is write. Although next time, I will probably write my own content, and ask him to spin it. A portion of the content which he spun was from my existing site (though he did spin it). I guess I was just looking for something more original, but I'm probably just out of line considering the type of service this is. Great job! Looking forward to future transactions with Andly. Thanks again for your fast service and great communication

Thanks for your nice review. I ever try to do my best to satisfy my clients.

I cant wait to get my report. Isnt it due today andly?

You'll receive them tomorrow.

Ordered the 200 blogs package, very happy with the results, everything done as promised and on time. About to order several more!

Thanks, new orders received :)

The OP gave more URLs than promised, and he did it quickly. The blogs look great, while there's no significant PR on most of them, I do believe many of them will be indexed shortly. Keywords are used for URLs. Content was spun as promised, definitely not unique, but it should pass for now. Will be ordering more.

thanks

Andly is awesome. Andly, keep adding more blogs.

Got 2 more reports from the weekend special, I am one satisfied customer!

Reactions: andly
Hey andy,

I sent in $21 in Paypal last night for the 200 blog posts.

pixel.gif
pixel.gif
pixel.gif
Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #6TF73282VL7658805)
Looking forward to getting this done.

Thanks,

Mark

The OP gave more URLs than promised, and he did it quickly. The blogs look great, while there's no significant PR on most of them, I do believe many of them will be indexed shortly. Keywords are used for URLs. Content was spun as promised, definitely not unique, but it should pass for now. Will be ordering more.

thanks

Thanks, waiting for your next orders :)
If you check the blogs, there are at least a 40% of them with pr.

Andly is awesome. Andly, keep adding more blogs.

Got 2 more reports from the weekend special, I am one satisfied customer!

Thanks!

Hey andy,

I sent in $21 in Paypal last night for the 200 blog posts.

pixel.gif
pixel.gif
pixel.gif
Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #6TF73282VL7658805)
Looking forward to getting this done.

Thanks,

Mark

Report sent, please check

Interested. Please PM me.

Pm sent.

I gave Andly 3 of my keywords that had dropped out of Google's top 100, one of them now has the #5 spot on page 1, the other 2 are #39 and #87 respectively so I am very pleased with how well this worked!

Andly, is my report ready? Dont mean to push though!

Yes, I'm sending out lots of them today.

Seems like a solid service. Care to explain how does this work?

It's simple: you give me from one to three urls/anchor texts and I'll place them into an article that I'll write about your site or niche. This will be spun across 100/150/200 blogs (your choice)

I gave Andly 3 of my keywords that had dropped out of Google's top 100, one of them now has the #5 spot on page 1, the other 2 are #39 and #87 respectively so I am very pleased with how well this worked!

Happy to see your success!!

Andly, is a nice person to talk with, you guys should try his service, i already placed an order to 250 blog, still waiting for the report, i'll tell you guys what the result.

Once again, i think i should chime in. A great worker deserves great feedback.

After like 20+ projects sent to him, he still does amazing work with amazing turnaround time. Results have always been there with each and every order.

Andly - 4 more orders on the way to add to the 2 i just sent. Thanks for your hardwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.