100 blog posts: get 300 backlinks "spun articles"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Andly,

I would love to buy posts on your blogs. can you pls share some blog url's so I can check their PR and other posts to get an idea. Seems like a fuckin awesome service @ these rates. PM me dude !

Jo

Hi Andly,

I would love to buy posts on your blogs. can you pls share some blog url's so I can check their PR and other posts to get an idea. Seems like a fuckin awesome service @ these rates. PM me dude !

Jo

I just checked my packages, the sites I received ranged from 0-4 PR.

I just checked my packages, the sites I received ranged from 0-4 PR.

yes, you are right, they range from pr0 to pr4. There isn't a fixed number of pr blogs for each report because I randomly use the selected number of blogs from a bigger list. So every time you order you'll get different reports.

This is one of the reasons of this successful service: the blogs haven't the same posts!

Sent out many reports, now I'm ready to accept new orders!

First order:
a) 100 blogs: $15 (I write/spin) - $10 (you write)
b) 150 blogs: $18 (I write/spin) - $13 (you write)
c) 200 blogs: $21 (I write/spin) - $18 (you write)

d) 250 blogs: $25 (I write/spin) - $21 (you write)

From the 3rd order:
a) 100 blogs: $11 (I write/spin) - $8 (you write)
b) 150 blogs: $14 (I write/spin) - $10 (you write)
c) 200 blogs: $17 (I write/spin) - $12 (you write)

d) 250 blogs: $20 (I write/spin) - $15 (you write)

Bulk orders:

3-5 orders:
a) 100 blogs: $11 (I write/spin) - $8 (you write)
b) 150 blogs: $14 (I write/spin) - $10 (you write)
c) 200 blogs: $17 (I write/spin) - $12 (you write)

d) 250 blogs: $20 (I write/spin) - $15 (you write)

6+ orders:
a) 100 blogs: $8 (I write/spin) - $5 (you write)
b) 150 blogs: $10 (I write/spin) - $7 (you write)
c) 200 blogs: $13 (I write/spin) - $9 (you write)

d) 250 blogs: $16 (I write/spin) - $12 (you write)

Just got my report back.

Links were all there and he provided links to every page. You could tell the articles were spun (ie. bad grammar) but really I could have avoided that by providing my own article in the correct format if I really wanted to so no cause for complaint.

For the price this is a steal. A great service, probably one of the best value services on WF at the moment.

Bought 10 packages and had them to be posted slowly. One of the better services on wickedfire right now.

Will be ordering more in the near future.

a2ca2s.png

The Gig
Andly is the man. I was recommended by another member to check this guy out and what a treat it has been. I got 250 backlinks here. What brilliance.

The Delivery
I got the report in an ideal turnaround time. Brilliant Job Andly. 24 Hours

The Job
Mothafucking fantastic report. I just stared at it for more than an hour. Whatever you do, I hope it sticks around.

The Recommendation
Fuck Yes! Id recommend this guy to anyone who needs some juice and ranking.

The Cons
I got a report in my PM. I really wanted it in my mailbox. Nonetheless. Good Job.

I would like to order 10 of your 250 blog and you (not me write/spin) the articles. Please pm me with your paypal and what info you need from me.
Thanks,

Interested in making several orders. Please pm me with details.

details sent, waiting for your order

Bought 10 packages and had them to be posted slowly. One of the better services on wickedfire right now.

Will be ordering more in the near future.

thanks!

The Gig
Andly is the man. I was recommended by another member to check this guy out and what a treat it has been. I got 250 backlinks here. What brilliance.

The Delivery
I got the report in an ideal turnaround time. Brilliant Job Andly. 24 Hours

The Job
Mothafucking fantastic report. I just stared at it for more than an hour. Whatever you do, I hope it sticks around.

The Recommendation
Fuck Yes! Id recommend this guy to anyone who needs some juice and ranking.

The Cons
I got a report in my PM. I really wanted it in my mailbox. Nonetheless. Good Job.

Thanks, nice review!

EDIT: Upon Request, Report was sent to my mailbox. Thanks.

If you want the excel file of the report I need your email address.

I would like to order 10 of your 250 blog and you (not me write/spin) the articles. Please pm me with your paypal and what info you need from me.
Thanks,

Order taken, thanks!

sory for the delay on sending you the information from my last order of 2 weekend offer packages. Email with details is on the way :)

Hey mate, got your order and already processing it.

timtim had a video to put into the articles, another client had 6+ videos:

if you have more than one video, I can spin them as well

sounds very interesting did anyone check on IPs?

Yes, see the Guerilla review:

Got my project completed by andly. Good stuff. Took him 2 days to complete, but I had multiple entries, and they weren't easy. He got them done, sent me a report.

About 45% of the 200 sites had PR 1 or higher. 197 out of 208 were indexed in Google (according to Scrapebox) and the sites were distributed over 24 different D classes, 21 C classes and 16 B classes.

It's too early to gauge results, but that is not on the service provider anyways. He provided what he claimed, in good time at a very good price.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.