You Bitched, We Listened. Sorta.

So this is already in effect, right? Just checked out the Content section to see what the results are and I'm amazed to see so many uber cheap service providers still there. Will be interesting to watch, for sure.

I noticed the same thing. Most of the open threads have comments about poor grammar, etc.

I would love to see the final decision on this...

Speaking for myself, selling a small income service (proxies) $36 / 10 days is insane especially if i have to re-open a new thread every 10 days.

very interested to see how this all pans out.

On top of paying you should:

Geo ip block everyone who is not in a first world country. Then block all ips that have a known proxy score via maxmind proxy lookup. This should take care of 80% -90% of any of the bullshit that still wants to pay 50$ a post on there fuckin foreign scammmmmmmm services.

What are you babbling about, you probably couldn't handle carrying the lunchbox of half the 3rd worlders on this forum.

On top of paying you should:

Geo ip block everyone who is not in a first world country. Then block all ips that have a known proxy score via maxmind proxy lookup. This should take care of 80% -90% of any of the bullshit that still wants to pay 50$ a post on there fuckin foreign scammmmmmmm services.

What makes you a big dick to speak ill about the others in the forum, for all i know you shit the same way i shit and you eat the same way i eat, maybe if you do it the other way, then you can call yourself special. So keep your shit tight and just look ways to do it better than the others. Don't act as if you are almighty.

You are nothing more than a prick on this forum, so go R.I.P

Ive been registered with WF for awhile but just started to participate recently, it's sweet to hear that you guys care about quality control since im new to buying SEO services on here, GOOD LOOKING OUT,

I Look forward to becoming an active member on here.

Ive been registered with WF for awhile but just started to participate recently, it's sweet to hear that you guys care about quality control since im new to buying SEO services on here, GOOD LOOKING OUT,

I Look forward to becoming an active member on here.

queer