Xrumer Forum Profiles w/ PR & Interlinked from $16 Review Copies Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

ebiz101

Feb 2, 2010
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
For all of you that need xrumer forum profiles, We have the following packages :

A. 1000 FORUM PROFILES (at least PR 1) for $16

B. 5000 FORUM PROFILES $20

C. 10000 FORUM PROFILES $30

* PR refers to domain PR

FORUM PROFILES :

- 100% DO FOLLOW
- 2 urls on signature fields **
- 10 anchors for each urls
- ALL forum profiles uses anchor text
- ALL forum profiles are SEO friendly (Profiles are publicly viewable and don't require logging in)
- Interlinked (Random Linkwheel). Your forum profile will randomly link to other profile to help SE spider index all profiles faster and passes link juice to other profiles.

** You can give us up to 10 urls with 10 anchors for each url although we will only pick 2 random set of urls/anchors.

TURN AROUND TIME :

- 2 to 3 days.

REVIEW COPIES :

- FREE review copies (package A only) for 3 members with 10+ itrader (Sorry, no exception)
- 50% off review copies for 5 WF members.

REPORT :

- Report will consist ALL of your forum profile urls

PAYMENT :

- To order pls post on this thread, PM, or email me at gibsonalex2005@gmail.com
- If there's slot available, I'll send you paypal info

GUARANTEE :

If we dont meet those claims, we will replace each profiles that dont meet the criteria.

PM me your paypal. I'll take option C. And I'll pay you. None of the free review crap people harp on in this section.

So, I just got a report from ebiz101. Everything seems to be in order, 10,000 forum profile links pointing to me site, 99%+ of which are there according to my link checker :) What's interesting is that he also interlinked the forum profiles randomly into a link wheel just like he promised he would, so that they get picked up faster by google. All in all, the service is fast, cheap, and he delivers what he promised! Love it, and will use again :)

So, I just got a report from ebiz101. Everything seems to be in order, 10,000 forum profile links pointing to me site, 99%+ of which are there according to my link checker What's interesting is that he also interlinked the forum profiles randomly into a link wheel just like he promised he would, so that they get picked up faster by google. All in all, the service is fast, cheap, and he delivers what he promised! Love it, and will use again

Thanks for your honest review, hope to work with you again soon.

I will take a RC if there is one left. PM me your details please

Yes. We still have free review copies and 50% off review copies. I PMed you the details

Last edited:
Just received the report from ebiz101.
The report shows 1641 profile links instead of 1000 as stated.
Have checked random 50 sites and found that all links is there including keywords required. but don't know if the profiles will be stay there or get deleted by Mod after weeks (this is not your fault).

Ebiz101 delivered as what he stated 60% more as a bonus.
with the 50% off now, this service is perfect and recommended.

Thanks

Hey guys,

just got my free review copy (1k profiles) back from ebiz101. I also got about 500 more profiles then the review copy stated which is nice. I have checked about 20 profiles yet and every contained my link.

All in all, nice guy, good communication and great service. Recommended!

Status
Not open for further replies.