WTS socialbookmarking 75 bookmarks for $2 dollars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discount on 100 SBs just for 2.5 Dollars !!!

Thanx for ur reviews and orders :)

Hello, i need to order 6xdiscount 100sb this time, pm me details. Will it come extra 50sb per url like before.

Submitted my order.
Not sure if we can use non-english description for non english keywords.

Can we supply titles and descriptions in a spinnable format? If so please PM paypal info...

Just sent payment via Paypal, and a PM with URL details. Thanks.

Nice , looks a good service, PM me the details you need! Thanks!

Order placed for two 100 sbm!

Note* : we are offering special prices for 50 plus URL bulk orders (which is unbeatable ) :D thank you :) just pm us or contact us on our instant messenger :)

Note* : We even do spun Different Titles and Description submitting on Top Rank Bookmarking Sites and each 100 SBs surrounds with 20 to 30 Percent of dofollow social bookmarking Sites :)

Taking up More orders

Got the reports: great work at a great price, and very fast. Thanks.

Will take 2 packages of 100. Please pm me paypal

I had a look through my 2 packages and they were all good. Gonna order some more.

Hey Jai,

I am interested in Bulk Orders please contact me by Skype or AIM:

Skype - Frostfiree
AIM - soulravager@abv.bg

Note* : we are offering special prices for 50 plus URL bulk orders (which is unbeatable ) :D thank you :) just pm us or contact us on our instant messenger :)

Note* : We even do spun Different Titles and Description submitting on Top Rank Bookmarking Sites and each 100 SBs surrounds with 20 to 30 Percent of dofollow social bookmarking Sites :)

Taking up More orders

REVIEW

JAI WAS AWESOME!!!!

This is the BEST bookmarking service provider I've ever worked with, not just from WF but anywhere.

I put in a big order and got my reports in a couple days and everything was perfect. I checked the links and they were all there just as promised. Jai even customized my order for me cause I needed something specific.

I would definitely recommend using Jai for ANY of your bookmarking needs.

Thanks again Jai!

REVIEW

JAI WAS AWESOME!!!!

This is the BEST bookmarking service provider I've ever worked with, not just from WF but anywhere.

I put in a big order and got my reports in a couple days and everything was perfect. I checked the links and they were all there just as promised. Jai even customized my order for me cause I needed something specific.

I would definitely recommend using Jai for ANY of your bookmarking needs.

Thanks again Jai!

Taking up More orders

And yet another, great job from Jai!

Taking up More orders

Received my order in a super timely fashion! The work was quality and there were no issues whatsoever. Easy transaction, easy communication, easy easy easy! Thanks for your solid work!

Needed some bookmarks fast and Jai delivered within 1.5h!
Additionally he over-delivered by 30%, great job!

Ordered, sent details in PM

Taking up More orders

Just got my report. The turn around time was fast and communication was good and it looks like all the bookmarks were delivered as promised.

The only disappointment was that the report didnt contain links to the live urls, just to the user's pages. After speaking to jai sree ram he assures me he can provide reports that link to the actual urls so make sure you ask for it if thats what you need.

Got my report, looking nice as usual!!

Just got my report. The turn around time was fast and communication was good and it looks like all the bookmarks were delivered as promised.

The only disappointment was that the report didnt contain links to the live urls, just to the user's pages. After speaking to jai sree ram he assures me he can provide reports that link to the actual urls so make sure you ask for it if thats what you need.

Taking up More orders

Just ordered up another job from Jai!

Note* : We even do spun(rotate) Different Titles and Description :)

Taking up More orders

Status
Not open for further replies.