WTS socialbookmarking 75 bookmarks for $2 dollars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Discount on 100 SBs just for 2.5 Dollars !!!

Thanx for ur reviews and orders :)

i need to place an order give me your pp info.

Hi, please PM if you take new orders, thx

Just got my report back and everything looks great. More importantly my site is starting to dance back and forth from its long term #4 position to #1.

Great work!!

Order placed with ref no 6WK211598N....02Y

Another great Job from Jai!

Thank You...

Thank You...

Note* : we are offering special prices for 50 plus URL bulk orders (which is unbeatable ) :D thank you :) just pm us or contact us on our instant messenger :)

Note* : We even do spun Different Titles and Description submitting on Top Rank Bookmarking Sites and each 100 SBs surrounds with 20 to 30 Percent of dofollow social bookmarking Sites :)

Taking up More orders

order placed thanks for the help ROcky,

Note* : we are offering special prices for 50 plus URL bulk orders (which is unbeatable ) :D thank you :) just pm us or contact us on our instant messenger :)

Note* : We even do spun Different Titles and Description submitting on Top Rank Bookmarking Sites and each 100 SBs surrounds with 20 to 30 Percent of dofollow social bookmarking Sites :)

Taking up More orders

Thank You...

Taking up More orders

great services .. worth the $$$

Placed another order for 100 bookmarks and received report the next day!! Well worth the price!!!

I'll take three of your 100 SB for $2.5. Please PM me your paypal address and I'll respond to it with all of the details.

Taking up More orders

Just got my report and here is my review

Speed: 4,5/5 just a bit of a delay, but Jai kept me updated about it, and delivered as promised
Quality: 5/5 made a random check and all look fine and well organised report, overdelivered A++ on that
Communication: 5/5 Nothing to say about that, was there whenever needed, answered all my questions and has been straightforward giving me whatever I need
Price: 5/5 That is a service not to miss for that price

Overall, I would strongly recommend Jai's services, and will definitely keep his records for further orders

I'll grab one of those fine discounts....

I'll take 2x discount packs. PM me

Just got my report and here is my review

Speed: 4,5/5 just a bit of a delay, but Jai kept me updated about it, and delivered as promised
Quality: 5/5 made a random check and all look fine and well organised report, overdelivered A++ on that
Communication: 5/5 Nothing to say about that, was there whenever needed, answered all my questions and has been straightforward giving me whatever I need
Price: 5/5 That is a service not to miss for that price

Overall, I would strongly recommend Jai's services, and will definitely keep his records for further orders

Taking up More orders

orderrd from Jai and was delivered as advertised, got some nice results from 300 bookmarks that i ordered,

Thanks, Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.