[WTS]15000+ Dofollow Bloglists PR0 to PR8 | Bonus 100+ edu | Only $10

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm interested, if you mention the correct rate. Because i bought many lists, but we can't get a comments. If your list have links with comments, i'll buy. I don't buy pages with non comments. It means we can't put a comments their.
i have more than 15k+ dofollow blogs, maybe some are moderated but mostly can comment, and you will get bonus too.
I dont check and comment until 15k +.

thanks mate

I will take a copy - pm your paypal ID
hi nakker, please check your email, thanks for you order :)

are the PR's of each link listed in the spreadsheet?
Thanks for your order, i sent itrader to you, give me same and happy comment :338:

I'll take a copy, PM me PayPal.
I sent the details. Waiting your order..

PM me your Paypal I'll take a copy
Please check your PM, i sent the details..thanks

Recieved my copy, took a quick look and seems like good stuff, the list of the 15k blogs is well organized.

I can scrape my own blogs like this using SB but this will save me some time to do other things. Overall very happy with the purchase.

Smooth transaction and quick receipt. Much obliged.
thanks for your honest review..

Recieved my copy, took a quick look and seems like good stuff, the list of the 15k blogs is well organized.

I can scrape my own blogs like this using SB but this will save me some time to do other things. Overall very happy with the purchase.

thanks for your order mate, happy comment..:338:

most the comments on the PR8 pages are now closed which sucks but i've never seen so many PR 7's on a list in my life

Status
Not open for further replies.