Where Do You Live? WF Poll

Where Do You Live?

• Total voters

definitely planning on moving; hopefully within a year or two.

some places we've been lookin at in FL in the 160k'ish range:

Real estate at 10270 Meadow Pointe Dr Jacksonville FL - Property Details - MLS #521960 - Realtor.com®

Just a warning if you don't know Jacksonville well.....

The west side of Jacksonville is generally known as the bad side of town, it might have some ok areas though. That house looks like it might be far enough out to be in a decent area for the west side. North is usually considered #2 for worst after west. The southeast piece of land separated by the river, also called Southside, is generally considered to be the nicer part. It is most convenient to the beach too.

I live in Las Vegas, which is no wear near a "large" city, and it's a city that doesn't plan for the future. Everything is about right "now" type shit... and it works in some ways.

I love it here, and I would never leave, although sometimes the people hear can get real shitty. It's the type of thing where if your walking down the street, you question whether you should say hello to the person walking by you or not... sad...

Skyline-Over-Town-Lake.jpg

stadium_aerial121510.jpg

47.jpg

YP_Kate-Texas_0226.jpg

sandra_bullock_harpers_bazaar_june09b.jpg

286_a511449500ce6c1e9dfc5413d076765c.jpg

fleshlight.jpg

All made in Austin Texas

dude those houses are gorgeous!! and for that size at that price WOW. really happy i saw that post...

i like you live in a shitty ass area, only nice in summertime

All made in Austin Texas

i'll be in Austin in 2 weeks, working at Whole Foods, we should meet up

I live in a very nice apartment complex in a suburb within the city. My street is pretty quiet and consists mostly of middle class homes, but go about half a mile and you're right along the main street/business district. I live in a (I suppose) medium sized city in Ohio.

I would love to get further out into the country sometime in the near future. Living in Ohio, this isn't hard as there is lots of quiet more rural areas to live.

Reactions: NickRac
I'll just say this... insurance went down 100.00 moving to where I live.