Where Do You Live? WF Poll

Where Do You Live?

• Total voters
yeah, there are a ton of houses like this.. the first one i linked was valued at $270,000 in 2006 lol, now it's $165k.

Now you can get great deals. Everyone over built and charged too much in early 2000s so there are a surplus of foreclosed and empty houses. It was weird, 2-3 years ago, there were whole neighborhoods that were empty because of the mortgage crisis. People have gotten more reasonable with their prices, so things have picked back up a little.

come at me bro

800px-MemorialStadiumSept2006.jpg

20070830125433lake-keowee-aerial_2.jpg

tigerpawhole.jpg

cfiles9394.jpg

800px-Clemson_downtown.jpg

as well as cheap real estate

http://www.realtor.com/realestatean...ncess-Grace-Ave_Clemson_SC_29631_M59225-02301

Reactions: bowlcutah
there's no words to describe how i feel when seeing those pics and the prices.

have a look at what you're getting for 550'000 swiss francs (that's $592'000) in my region:
http://www.homegate.ch/kaufen/103556276
it's more than 80 years old and that price is not for the whole building, only for the corner part (3 bedroom house).

for a reasonable house you need 1+ mio here.

On the lake (so small suburb?), great for concentration/aesthetics -- but starting to miss the liveliness of being in downtown 24/7.

city of about 90,000 with cities of 120,000 and 150,000 an hour in either direction.

couldn't ask for a nicer small-midsized city. 15,000 university population (mostly from out of town), one of the highest average incomes in Canada for a city under 100,000, one of the "smartest" cities rated in the world (for what that's worth), pretty mild winters normally and very warm summers.

I'm smack dab in the center of Dallas's Central Business District in a converted high rise, fucking love the city life, I had a house and a hag in the suburbs a few years back, got rid of both.

Ah, I know Middleberg, Deltona and Jax very well. And yes, there's actually some places around here that sell decent condos in size and location for $40,000 or so.

I currently live 20 min from Orlando but should be moving downtown soon. Also thinking of getting a place in Seattle for the summers. The best scenery ever!

Cheap real estate doesn't mean much if the house is in the middle of nowhere... Also, big doesn't mean it's nice or well built.

Cheap real estate doesn't mean much if the house is in the middle of nowhere... Also, big doesn't mean it's nice or well built.

Sure doesn't...same thing goes for expensive real estate...I personally would much rather live in a 50k ranch in a 500 people town near the ocean/beach/water, than down town NYC...But thats what I prefer. Other people like the city life...

Cheap does mean much if it's in the middle of nowhere if it's what you enjoy living in. Just because you like something in a major metro area doesn't mean everyone does.

I live in a warzone. Gun fires everywhere almost everyday.
And any body could pay for your head for just $125