Whats with Wickedfire Forums??

olesh999

Feb 8, 2008
Austin, TX
A few months ago I started noticing a decrease on the number of posts and quality info on wickedfire. It seems to me like the forum is drying up?? So where is everybody hanging out lately? What forums do you guys visit frequently?

WF Bronze - Platinum member sections. Still working on making it to bronze status myself, but that's where all the quality info is being posted. All the other sections have turned into BST crap since there's no "looking for" shit in the BST section and nobody wants to pay to post help-wanted for a 10 day listing.

WF Bronze - Platinum member sections. Still working on making it to bronze status myself, but that's where all the quality info is being posted. All the other sections have turned into BST crap since there's no "looking for" shit in the BST section and nobody wants to pay to post help-wanted for a 10 day listing.
Where is that WF Bronze thing? Cant find it?? How do you become a WF Bronze status? What are the requirements?

how to become a premium member??

You're not even a full bronze member yet bro... Why are you being so greedy?!

First you accuse WF of drying up and fizzling out.. and now you want in like you're all special enough.

Haters are so tough to understand these days.

[reserved for premium members only]

I never really understood the point of that, but it's whatever. I mean, I totally get what you are saying, and I get the point of implementing it like that, but seems like it restricts exposure to newbies too, which means the premium section won't really grow at a certain point. I guess that's a good thing too.

Well, it's been discussed before, but here you go. Berto posted a little guide he write himself on how to become a WF Bronze member. You better hurry up before everybody starts doing the same

[reserved for premium members only]