Whats with Wickedfire Forums??

Can you guys quit posting all of that shit. We keep it PREMIUM for a reason. We don't advertise it for a reason.

And stop with the questions. If you want to hit the premium, you're going to need bronze first. Everyone knows you need to pass through Bronze first, then Silver, then Gold, then White Gold, then FOUR, then Palladium, THEN PLATINUM.

If you're not good enough then either work harder at it, or fuck off. The rules are pretty simple bros.

I dicked around in IM for ~2 months and finally decided to bite the bullet and buy access to Premium, here's a sneak preview of what's inside:

facebook_gold_account_4.jpg

Can someone explain me why everyting written in this thread by Premium Mebers is from now on visible in orange only?

No idea what you're talking about man.

EDIT: just logged out of my plutonium account and yeah it's orange... weird. Guess it's like that to prevent [reserved for premium members only] but your 287.6% ROI is kind of on the lower end because I think you forgot the one MOST IMPOR[reserved for premium members only] to a 650+ % ROI. If you only adjust that tiny little [reserved for premium members only] rich.