What would you do with $500?

Man, i know your pain and have been there before. What a lot of people haven't realized is that, this IM business is a business and needs to be treated as such. I know people who run an offline businesses and also are working for a different company.

What happens is that, the more they put in their own business the more they get out of it. So most of them that are eager to succeed quit their 9-5 job and concentrate more on their own business. Now they are ripping the benefit of their investment.

So is the online business. I am not asking you to quit your daytime job, but change your mind set and get to work. That is where success is. I am sorry for the past experiences you've had.

Let it be your motivation to get back in the game because you know what is in it for you.

Hope to see you rise again.

You can visit me here: Start Making Money Online - Create Your First Website by 3:45 This Afternoon.

This idiot's got 1 post, and it's him dropping a link... fuck, this place is turning into DP

For $500 bucks you cant do anything really... Keep your $500 in your pocket for now....

Read as much free information as you can, put a plan together based on that information, then execute your plan. You will probably fail, but that failure will be your first step in the process.

This idiot's got 1 post, and it's him dropping a link... fuck, this place is turning into DP

It's cool, the dude is from Ghana.

Mind you, I was going to jump on this thread and say a $500 ad buy on Sitescout is the way to go, but other senior member beat me to it.

Don't think OP is going to make it anyway. The guys that get butt-hurt that easily never do.

Yeah well I'm already making some money and am nearing the 6 figure mark in my "real" job, which isn't bad for 27, so I'm not too worried about making it. Just want to escape from the 9-5 eventually, which is why I got into IM.

@Meatytreats - thanks for an actual response. I'm surprised at the lack of ideas for a $500-1k budget. Will definitely continue learning for now and probably go the authority site route next. Seen a couple of very thorough threads on this around here.

it is very difficult to create an authority website...it's like saying "i will make a viral video"

you don't make an authority website...you make a nice website and hope/pray that google considers it an 'authority' in your niche.

personally, i would never try to create an authority site...it's too much work and zero surety of the results...instead buy an existing site that is in good standing with google.

use those $500 to get into a training program that teaches you how to get traffic...then make money with affiliate sales...through CPA networks, Clickbank, Dating sites, etc...

and when you have enough money, just buy the authority site you are dreaming about.

it is very difficult to create an authority website...it's like saying "i will make a viral video"

you don't make an authority website...you make a nice website and hope/pray that google considers it an 'authority' in your niche.

personally, i would never try to create an authority site...it's too much work and zero surety of the results...instead buy an existing site that is in good standing with google.

use those $500 to get into a training program that teaches you how to get traffic...then make money with affiliate sales...through CPA networks, Clickbank, Dating sites, etc...

and when you have enough money, just buy the authority site you are dreaming about.

LOL, please leave your tips at WaFo.

LOL, please leave your tips at WaFo.

so...you have no advice to give and when someone is giving him some, you have an objection to that as well...

and don't tell me you own google and know the algorithm and can make any website into an 'authority' site.

get the cock out of your mouth and go make money, son

so...you have no advice to give and when someone is giving him some, you have an objection to that as well...

and don't tell me you own google and know the algorithm and can make any website into an 'authority' site.

get the cock out of your mouth and go make money, son

LOL, I don't do SEO at all, you stupid cunt.

You don't give any advise. You just type stupid shit.

Yep, paying someone $500 for his "training program" will definitely teach you how to make money. Go do that. LOL

Now, go back to your favourite warrior only forum and buy their worthless ebooks and courses and don't recommend stupid shit.

If you think you can't learn anything from others, you have a long way to go... ch ch

i know you are frustrated for not making any money...if you think $500 is too much for learning a new skill...but don't take it out on others.

and what is your obsession with warrior forum? it looks like you can't make a single post without mentioning it...new way of advertising? lol

no, actually I think that $500 is too little, and if you pay it for training, nobody is gonna teach you anything useful, and you are stupid idiot who doesn't know any better. If you actually had any reading comprahansion at all you' would have figured that out.

you're one of the stupidest cunts I've ever read something from, on the internet.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!​

winrar+Paaword+remover+Tool.png

Support Winrar finally (I'm lying, I totally wouldn't).

If I had $500 I would probably buy a house and a car, just in case my internet money dried up. Then I would invest the rest in building and marketing a Facebook clone since I'm pretty sure they are about to go under. If there was anything left after that I would invest it in the stock market.

If I had $500 I would probably buy a house and a car, just in case my internet money dried up. Then I would invest the rest in building and marketing a Facebook clone since I'm pretty sure they are about to go under. If there was anything left after that I would invest it in the stock market.

you can get a software that does all that for around $500

for $500 you could design and develop a "brandable" authority site if you outsource to the phillipines. Start writing your own content and you should be off to a good start.