What would you do with $500?

Haha no it's cool. Figured this would be the response. Just surprised how fast it was. Guess these guys stay on here all the time.

We are Wickedfire, don't tread on us. We are proud to be on here 24/7

Figure this part out and you won't have to start retarded threads then getting your mouth slapped with ices cock

The part I don't understand is how the thread is retarded? I mean, it is now. But how is the question "how would you spend 1k" ridiculous?

I'm not offended. People say whatever they want on these sites. Just tell me why I shouldn't be asking questions.

Figure this part out and you won't have to start retarded threads then getting your mouth slapped with ices cock

Edit: OP did you know that your thread is only a PR n/a?

Wasn't trying to leave a link if that's what you're implying...

The part I don't understand is how the thread is retarded? I mean, it is now. But how is the question "how would you spend 1k" ridiculous?

I'm not offended. People say whatever they want on these sites. Just tell me why I shouldn't be asking questions.

If you want answers, ask specific questions about actual problems. The broad sort of question you asked isn't going to get quality responses because there are too many variables and approaches to even make it worth responding to seriously.

Blah... Blahh... I got $1000 - how do I make more m0nies. I made this men's website just for the lulz... and am not even gay lol
-Brock

If you'd have gotten the stick out of your ass earlier, you'd have noticed that this forum is a fucking goldmine of information. And am sure you would've realized by now that no one (NO ONE) will spoon feed you on Wickedfire.

If you can create a website, I am sure you're not that fucked up to browse around wickedfire.

The same members you're preaching the meaning of a "forum" to - share their thoughts and information almost freely. It's your duty to go around and look for them. Dig the gold out of the filth.

-ve coming your way!

As a marketer, one of the first basic steps you have to take to succeed is knowing your audience. Every audience requires a different angle of approach. If you had spent 10 minutes reading past threads, you would have known that having any relation to WarriorForum was not going to help you. Example; if I'm taking a woman home for some sexy time, I'm not going to tell her I have HIV. It's not helping my case.

Along with that, there is clearly a Newbie section of WickedFire that welcomes people like yourself. I can guarantee you that if you created this thread in that section minus the WaFo mention, you wouldn't have had anybody trolling you.

So what are we essentially asking? If you are a new member in OUR forum, at least show some level of respect by observing how things are done here. If you want us to spend time giving you a thoughtful response and divulge our own experience to you, then the very least you can do is show respect for the forum.

As a marketer, one of the first basic steps you have to take to succeed is knowing your audience. Every audience requires a different angle of approach. If you had spent 10 minutes reading past threads, you would have known that having any relation to WarriorForum was not going to help you. Example; if I'm taking a woman home for some sexy time, I'm not going to tell her I have HIV. It's not helping my case.

Along with that, there is clearly a Newbie section of WickedFire that welcomes people like yourself. I can guarantee you that if you created this thread in that section minus the WaFo mention, you wouldn't have had anybody trolling you.

So what are we essentially asking? If you are a new member in OUR forum, at least show some level of respect by observing how things are done here. If you want us to spend time giving you a thoughtful response and divulge our own experience to you, then the very least you can do is show respect for the forum.

this.

also, I really wish you would have told me you had the HIV.

I hate finding out shit like this on a forum.

this.

also, I really wish you would have told me you had the HIV.

I hate finding out shit like this on a forum.
In that case, I'm not really a 19 year old female college student with daddy issues looking to pursue a modeling career.

I read all the WF etiquette post, which seemed mostly like a joke, and I've read a lot of other threads here. Been a member for a while, just never posted. I don't see any other threads asking this question. Do you?

And it's not really a newb question. I know what my basic options are. I'm wondering what angles different people would take given a certain budget. Feel free to point to other threads if you don't want to regurgitate.

I read all the WF etiquette post, which seemed mostly like a joke, and I've read a lot of other threads here. Been a member for a while, just never posted. I don't see any other threads asking this question. Do you?

And it's not really a newb question. I know what my basic options are. I'm wondering what angles different people would take given a certain budget. Feel free to point to other threads if you don't want to regurgitate.

Why don't you take your $500 and go join a paid forum. That way there you don't have to waste another second rambling on about free handouts. I am a member of several and it's the best money I've ever spent. Real fuckin' talk

popcorn.jpg