What would you do with $500?

Brockstar

Nov 28, 2011
Hey WF,

I've been in the IM game for about a year now, but just joined this forum. I came from Warrior Forum (I'll give you a minute to talk shit...).

Okay, so I've been enjoying your posts all day and decided to ask a question that's been on my mind since Penguin shat all over my monthly earnings (I had a network of Amazon niche sites that pulled in about $400/month, which I was very proud of, that got KILLED. So did my first attempt at AdSense that was doing very well.).

My questions is - rather than trying to resurrect these sites or try to figure Penguin out or whatever - I want to start something new. I have a solid full time job that provides me with plenty of money and down time (I can work from home a couple of days a week).

I'm willing to put in $500 to $1,000 for a new project. I'm thinking authority site, but I want to explore options first.

Couple of quick points:

I am totally down to outsource any/everything. And I HATE writing. I'm pretty good at it (check out my "for fun" project Manshway) but I don't want to site around and write about stuff I don't care about all day.

I know my way around WordPress, specifically the Genesis framework. I don't mind doing that stuff.

So - to all the seasoned vets out there - how would you invest $500 today in a new IM project?

If this is a common question, I apologize. Looking forward to your responses and glad to be here.

-Brock

With a bankroll that big I agree, you should create a big authority site and outsource everything. Make it rain.

I expected a few helpful responses but damn, you guys really stepped it up. No one on WF knows what to do with 1k?

I'm willing to put in work, just said I don't like writing. Not too unreasonable. You shouldn't have to write for hours everyday for passive income...

I see the welcome committee has already made its presence known. $500-$1000 is a pretty small budget, but since you note that this is only a part-time effort it should be enough to get you started. Since you dislike writing, I suggest spending the money there and take care of the rest of the heavy lifting yourself.

Just pick your niche and go for it. If you already built a set of Amazon sites around a particular niche, I would stick with it and try something else--another CPA offer if it's viable, or some AdSense sites.

I expected a few helpful responses but damn, you guys really stepped it up. No one on WF knows what to do with 1k?

I'm willing to put in work, just said I don't like writing. Not too unreasonable. You shouldn't have to write for hours everyday for passive income...
You come in here, ask for handouts, and have nothing to offer - what the fuck did you think you were going to get? Of course I know what I would do with 1k, but why should I tell you? Nobody held my hand so stop wasting your time here, buy a domain, shut the fuck up and get to work.

I see the welcome committee has already made its presence known. $500-$1000 is a pretty small budget, but since you note that this is only a part-time effort it should be enough to get you started. Since you dislike writing, I suggest spending the money there and take care of the rest of the heavy lifting yourself.

Just pick your niche and go for it. If you already built a set of Amazon sites around a particular niche, I would stick with it and try something else--another CPA offer if it's viable, or some AdSense sites.

Yes they have. Thanks for a real response. I've thought about blowing out one of the better AZ sites, but I'd like to see what happens naturally before doing anything with them.

CPA is interesting...haven't messed with that yet.

I would invest the first $10 in private registration for your domain...

Brock Mc****
80** Old George**** **
Bethesda, Maryland 208**
United States
Phone: +1.301467****
Email: brock*******@gmail.com

This is the WRONG forum for outting out your website, without privacy protect, people are crazy. I recall there was one technique recently about tumblr and getting page rank from a Webinar, and within 24 hours it was being raped by thousands of people… so yeah… invest in private registration, you never know what's not commenting on here, and just reading. They might steal your idea, and you never knew they even existed.

You come in here, ask for handouts, and have nothing to offer - what the fuck did you think you were going to get? Of course I know what I would do with 1k, but why should I tell you? Nobody held my hand so stop wasting your time here, buy a domain, shut the fuck up and get to work.

Uh...what? I thought this was a forum...you know, where people go for information and advice. What would you prefer? That new people come here with an "offer" for you?

You're wasting your own time.

I would invest the first $10 in private registration for your domain...

Brock Mc****
80** Old George**** **
Bethesda, Maryland 208**
United States
Phone: +1.301467****
Email: brock*******@gmail.com

This is the WRONG forum for outting out your website, without privacy protect, people are crazy. I recall there was one technique recently about tumblr and getting page rank from a Webinar, and within 24 hours it was being raped by thousands of people… so yeah… invest in private registration, you never know what's not commenting on here, and just reading. They might steal your idea, and you never knew they even existed.

/thread

I have a video product that will show you how to make passive monies online. Best part is, it won't take up your whole budget - its only $499.97

Uh...what? I thought this was a forum...you know, where people go for information and advice. What would you prefer? That new people come here with an "offer" for you?

You're wasting your own time.

Neg rep for talking to Jeffrey like that. Welcome to Wickedfire. PM me if you want that bridge.

Join sitescout, learn more about paid traffic or something.

Fap on it, I have a problem with fapping on things.

Id go all in on 4 9 off suit and spank some little bitch off of a big hand - double up and go home.