What car do you drive - whats your worse one too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm paying for a 01 Pontiac Grand AM GT. Looks decent and goes so there's no complaints.

I drive a 91 Ford Probe, it's a piece of shit beater.

I go for a ride in this gem almost every day:
BusJan05.jpg

At least it gets you there faster than righty and lefty, and it prolly costs you a hell of lot less than someone in a gas hog SUV. What is it round trip? $1? less?

Drive something very similar to this:

1244816_1.jpg

Want one of these, fell in love with them at GM headquarters:

211102215_007243146f.jpg

227622993_6c22169797.jpg

1st: 91 Acura Legend
2nd: 94 Jeep Wrangler w/tons of goodies
3rd: 91 MR2 Turbo w/tons of bodywork/goodies
(raced manyah Boxter-S in this car, and it was fun to pull away from them and look at their faces hehe. The car was BARELY faster than an S, so damn fun to drive!)
4th: 2006 Ford F250 Diesel (current, tow vehicle)
5th: 1989 Jeep Wrangler (what's left) it's 100% buggy now, finishing up front end, front frame was cut where grill connets to cowl, and re-doing all that.
6th: I guess since I am paying for my gf's car I should list it! LOL. It's a 1999 Audi A4 Turbo AWD.

I drive the F250 daily, and the 94 Wrangler I drove around town a little and off-road mostly but sold this 2 motnhs ago. Now I'm finishing my other jeep/buggy and it's off-road only so I trailer it.

My "worst" car would be my 91 Acura Legend and I don't even consider it bad, I really really liked it! Until some thief fucking stole it :mad:

I'm kinda a car guy ;)

Worst car ever...1996 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer. After 100k miles, the transmission and a/c died. Then after that it started stalling during long trips and it developed a really bad vibration. No one could figure it out so we traded it in.

Current cars...2003 Honda Pilot and 2001 Nissan Altima. Oh yeah, and the 1987 S-10 blazer that I'm dropping a small block into.

I agree Ben, that new Camaro is fuckin sweet!

BTW, I will never buy a Ford or Chrysler product.

that is a camero? damn, that is why GM is up a creak without a paddle, that looks just like a dodge charger! all white trash vehicles!
and just to clarify, you can be white trash and have money! It just means you don't have the sense god gave a billy goat, and if you are white trash you just might want to lie down with a billy goat!

that is a camero? damn, that is why GM is up a creak without a paddle, that looks just like a dodge charger! all white trash vehicles!
and just to clarify, you can be white trash and have money! It just means you don't have the sense god gave a billy goat, and if you are white trash you just might want to lie down with a billy goat!

hahaha... Personally I am a great fan of german made cars. Though Jeep & Hummer are exceptions on the rule! :)

Daily Driver (about to be retired):
2002 Laguna Seca Blue M3
lsb.jpg

lsb2.jpg

Weekend Car
2003 Steel Grey AA Supercharged M3
CSL-FRONT-1.JPG

MAIN-IR-1.JPG

MAIN-CAR-1.JPG

New Daily Driver: 2007 Escalade EXT (on order)

I hate Boxsters ... yuk... Stupid name ... awful looking car too.

I don't drive a fancy car ... just a Peugeot 306 xs :) hehe ... all these sports cars on here ... you'd think people can make money on the internet or something! ;)

3 cars - GMC Denali (cheap Escalade) - Volvo station wagon - and an old 86 Ford Explorer for moving shit, christmas trees, and anytime I want to piss off my neighbors....

Status
Not open for further replies.