What car do you drive - whats your worse one too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got a VW Golf 4 FSI... err..

DisplayImage.aspx

It's blue, though. ::emp::

Had an Infiniti FX35, that was pretty sweet until I had to pay $1600 for a new rim after hitting the curb once. Now have a Subaru Outback XT, and it's awesome!

A few years ago I had to commute 160 miles a day so I bought a Hyundai elantra. I beat the shit out of that car, took it deer hunting, never changed the oil etc.... And it ran perfect. The value of the car dropped in half when I drove it off the lot, but you win some and you lose some.

Ford trucks have gone downhill big time. Their older ones were tough work trucks. Dodge has taken that title away from them now.

You all have nice cars, god damn!

I have a 95 Honda Prelude. It's still my first car and I've been driving it since 2001. It's kinda dying now though.

If I can get my earnings up soon, I'll be getting an Acura RSX.

for the wife and kids, it's a volvo xc90.
i drive a jaguar xj-6 to "work".
i drive the ford explorer to the dump.

A few years ago I had to commute 160 miles a day so I bought a Hyundai elantra. I beat the shit out of that car, took it deer hunting, never changed the oil etc.... And it ran perfect. The value of the car dropped in half when I drove it off the lot, but you win some and you lose some.
jdog

160 miles a day? Were you in hunting season or was that your job? i would have gone nuts if i had to go through that in an elantra.

Anyone I've ever known to have owned a Ford says the same thing.

I had an 93 Explorer Sport a few years back, it was a fucking piece of shit, but for some reason even when I put an effort into killing it, the rolling hunk of shit would not die!

jdog

160 miles a day? Were you in hunting season or was that your job? i would have gone nuts if i had to go through that in an elantra.

I lived 80 miles from the office, in a small town outside of vegas. I rented a house out there when my roommates bailed on me. It was cheaper than vegas.

I had an 93 Explorer Sport a few years back, it was a fucking piece of shit, but for some reason even when I put an effort into killing it, the rolling hunk of shit would not die!

I hear a lot of people staying stuff like that, but know one ever says why they dont like fords..

What do you like your ford?

My buddies and I go offroading often, one of my buddies has a 97' ford ranger that is lifted, NOS, better crank, headers, etc.. and my buddie has beat it to shit and still hasn't died..

My g/f dad also has a 73 ford that has like 300k plus miles on it and we use it to pull up to 10 trees on it in mud, and it still is going..

I have a 06' f-150, its not the fastest thing but it is one smooth driving car. I also think it looks the best out of all the pickups. The only other pickup I would take is a dodge cummins. I was thinkin about a titan but my buddie has a nissan car that keeps getting real random car problems. Like his tire falling off, battery going out twice in 2 years, etc..

So please tell me what makes you not like your ford. I wanna know :)

Also, I watched that video and I believe it! I loved my toyota! I beat the shit out of it and it still kept going, never broke down on me except for the starter going out. I even wrecked it (someone pulled out in front of me) and all it needed was a new radiator. Toyota's are the shit!

toy.jpg

I drive a POS 95 Infiniti G20
gk0BmU5zlveTrS6CyV0fCx5Vnsoe.jpg

Its not my exact car...just found it on Images.

I have plans to get a new car in the coming months though. I'm thinking BMW or Lexus.

Status
Not open for further replies.