Web Development Apps

Hello,

There is certainly no shortage of specialized utilities dropper, but few have pulled all the right features together as useful and elegant as Nico Westerdale's ColorPic.

If you are starting a project without much more than a logo or photo, ColorPic is a real gem. Get up close and personal through the zoom window by hand, making the main colors with a quick CTRL-G, just pick the "bridge" the colors of the edges.

Each set of chips is salvageable as a "palette" so you can retrieve archived Color joint projects in seconds. All colors are available in RGB and hex.

The application is offered free of charge from the site of Nico Iconico.com, but other offers, equally large, low-cost software for a test drive. Feel free to notice the brilliant product, screen calibration, which is also worth mentioning. The full version is only U.S. $ 15 and includes options for transparency, aspects and multiple units of measure. Take the two and at least to write a good letter of thanks!

[FONT=&quot]submit infographics[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

Many people who like to design different websites are in search for web development applications for their help. The web designers who are looking for web development applications can follow this link: 15 Useful Web Apps for Designers | Tools. I hope the designers or web developers can have a better source of information on this website.

Designers and developers share with Craig Grannell their tools for designing websites and demand something more in keeping with modern practices. The perfect tool, it seems, simply doesn't exist yet, as highlighted by the Project Meteor campaign.“I currently use Adobe Fireworks for design,” says NineFour managing director Nathan Pitman. Once, he loved the app like a digital brother.

-----------------------------------------
Signature
Searching for Best Web Design, Development or Affordable SEO Service in USA? Bestwebsol.com provides professional full-cycle services: web development, custom web design & Best SEO services with guaranteed traffic increase and higher ranking.
[FONT=&quot]http://www.bestwebsol.com[/FONT]

NetBeans 7.1 ... Direct integration with Git now too :)
GitHub - Version Control
jQuery - Javascript Framework
PivotalTracker - Story Based Project Manager
FileZilla - sFTP
Sticky Notes (Win 7) - for a quick todo lists
FireBug
Firefox
Chrome
Safari
Internet Explorer

Some of the tools on the first page, such as the color eye dropper are great!

Yar, I know quiet a few people who use Zend, ive never been a huge fan of it ever since they switched over to being an Eclipse plugin. Im not an Eclipse fan in general but for all you folks who need a multi OS IDE for a variety of different things and has loads of plugins, Eclipse is a good choice.
zhao3.jpg
zhao2.jpg
zhao4.jpg

Thanks guys great info. I have to admit Eclipse was overwhelming at first but now I really like it.

good thinking

now in this IT sector world which has all its work done online it is greatly needed web developers which can make user friendly websites means that the website should be easy operated by the user. And they can easily get the information of what the website is made for. because the website makes the work of new world easy.

In this day and age, why would anyone start with vb.net? I'm quite sure microsoft would send it the way of the dodo if there weren't so many legacy applications and corporate environments that still want it. Use C# if you're gonna use .Net.

SublimeText 2 (Win, Mac, Linux), Smultron (Mac), and Chocolat (Mac as well) are great text editors. All 3 are commercial. Also, the text editor I would swear by is UltraEdit (Win, Mac, Linux). It just looks and behaves exactly as I need.

For the sake of listing everything, here are other text editors that I have heard about or even used, but I'm not feeling them: Coda 2, Espresso 2, Kod (free), and SubEthaEdit. They are all Mac-only, afaik, but there are already tons of Win / Linux text editors mentioned by others here.

Great FTP clients are Transmit (Mac), and Cyberduck (Mac & Win, donationware).

thanx for sharing information

thanx for sharing your ideas that will be helpfull for me to develop applications sp keep in touch so we further discuss query.

Desing,Development and programming

It is my daily use application of like for HTML, CSS, PHP,etc :xmas-smiley-016: It makes webdesign and model etc:error:Website making all works doing html,Php,etc:bigear: