Wanna Beat the New Google Algo? Article Marketing has just got more Powerful!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Article Submissions

I just made an order wondering what your current TAT is? Cant wait to see if this pulls my site back from the last Google update.

everybody has to hustle a little. But this is just ridiculous, nobody even knows what the heck is happening and this guy is proclaiming that this is going to beat the algorithm.

FWIW I think it's the low quality, spammed to death backlink neighbourhoods that played a part in the deranking..

Sorry bud, but youre out of depth in this one.

I just made an order wondering what your current TAT is? Cant wait to see if this pulls my site back from the last Google update.

Order received, Thanks!

Noticed I made a mistake when i put my keywords in. I PM'd you the mistake.

PM sent we will fix it for you.

everybody has to hustle a little. But this is just ridiculous, nobody even knows what the heck is happening and this guy is proclaiming that this is going to beat the algorithm.

FWIW I think it's the low quality, spammed to death backlink neighbourhoods that played a part in the deranking..

Sorry bud, but youre out of depth in this one.

Everybody is entitles to their own opinion. From what we have seen before, during and after the last update this pack definitely helps with the last update.

Harry

Hi,
I ordered an article blast from you and now I began to getting pingbacks to my website.

I checked couple of them and the articles posted are 100% duplicated content not spun at all, not even on word level.

Was there an error on your part or was it intentionally? If the latter then you should know that article marketing with duplicated content stopped working 2-3 years ago.

I took for granted those articles will be spinned.

Hi,
I ordered an article blast from you and now I began to getting pingbacks to my website.

I checked couple of them and the articles posted are 100% duplicated content not spun at all, not even on word level.

Was there an error on your part or was it intentionally? If the latter then you should know that article marketing with duplicated content stopped working 2-3 years ago.

I took for granted those articles will be spinned.

Hey

There must have been an error with your submit as all the articles are spun. I will check this out for you and get back to you shortly.

Thanks

Harry

Ordered Article Pack on the 30th.

Transaction ID: 32P911746G9987700

Looking forward to results.

Status
Not open for further replies.