Wanna Beat the New Google Algo? Article Marketing has just got more Powerful!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

harrymctavish

Jul 21, 2011
Rating - 95.6%
65   3   0
Harry's Article Marketing Service - Unbeatable Value For Money​

After the new Algorithm update a couple of days ago Article marketing has just been given a boost.

Our Article Marketing service can give you the boost your site needs to get ranking for your keywords.

Check out our previous threads Here , here, here and here

Hundreds of customers have used our service to great effect. Are you gonna be the next?

WHAT WE OFFER

1. Submission to over 1200 article directories from PR0 - PR6
2. Guaranteed 120+ Live links straight after submission ( We always over deliver so you will get more than this )
3. The remaining directories take anywhere between 1 week and 6 weeks to approve articles so these will continue to drip through over 6 weeks.

PRICE

This is the best part. You will NOT get any better value for money. You will get all of the above for ONLY $6!!!! YES we said $6!!! This is unbeatable value for money!

ORDER

TO ORDER CLICK HERE​

Contact

You can reach us at any of the following details -

Emails: cs@dailymarketer.com or harrymctavish2011@gmail.com
GTalk : harrymctavish2011@gmail.com

Any questions please let us know.

Thanks

Harry

I've used Harry's infamous article service both in the past and just recently, and the quality of his service is unmatched.

Oh, and the price? Come on. $6. You can't beat it.

Harry's a stand up guy who's always readily available through GChat (my chat of choice) but I'm sure you can always get him on Skype as well.

I know it sounds like I'm pitching his service or something, but honestly I'm just a very impressed past customer.

5/5 will buy again.

yes

but he made a statement

After the new Algorithm update a couple of days ago Article marketing has just been given a boost.

is this just talking out of his arse or does he know this??

thanks

any proof to show us to back your claim ? :)

yes

but he made a statement

is this just talking out of his arse or does he know this??

thanks

This is based on our own research over hundreds of sites that we deal with. We are always analysing any updates after they happen and can determine which sort of links have kept sites up and which links dropped the sites. We spend a lot of time on research :)

I've used Harry's infamous article service both in the past and just recently, and the quality of his service is unmatched.

Oh, and the price? Come on. $6. You can't beat it.

Harry's a stand up guy who's always readily available through GChat (my chat of choice) but I'm sure you can always get him on Skype as well.

I know it sounds like I'm pitching his service or something, but honestly I'm just a very impressed past customer.

5/5 will buy again.

Thanks for the review, Glad you were happy with the service.

Thanks

Harry

Just wanted to say - I've been working with this guy now for over 8 months and I do a LOT of outsourcing and have been doing so for years.

I've found harry to be one of the most knowledgeable people I've worked with in the field of Link Building and general SEO, everything he does he trials first to test that it actually works and works it does, which is why I've stuck with harry for so long.

He's also helped me get 2 sites with xrumer and scrapebox history (gradually) out of the sandbox - so anyone out there looking for services that make your sites float long-term (or even if your just looking for a short term boost) Harry is one hell of a starting point.

He also has the patience of a saint because I am a huge pain in the neck.

Very reliable and delivers probably the best value for money of the guys that I've worked with on and off this forum.

Well Recommended.

The latest update penalized sites with contextual backlinks from sites with poorly spun content, so make sure the spinning is up to par.

Just wanted to say - I've been working with this guy now for over 8 months and I do a LOT of outsourcing and have been doing so for years.

I've found harry to be one of the most knowledgeable people I've worked with in the field of Link Building and general SEO, everything he does he trials first to test that it actually works and works it does, which is why I've stuck with harry for so long.

He's also helped me get 2 sites with xrumer and scrapebox history (gradually) out of the sandbox - so anyone out there looking for services that make your sites float long-term (or even if your just looking for a short term boost) Harry is one hell of a starting point.

He also has the patience of a saint because I am a huge pain in the neck.

Very reliable and delivers probably the best value for money of the guys that I've worked with on and off this forum.

Well Recommended.

Thanks for the review and confidence, very much appreciated!

u allow adult cam sites for this order?

Yes we can do this!

The latest update penalized sites with contextual backlinks from sites with poorly spun content, so make sure the spinning is up to par.

Hey Swinny, yeah we seen that in the update, that is why we changged the quality of these submissions and the power in this pack is very good. We have some very good results when submitting these articles.

Thanks

Harry

I have a lot of articles that I've written over the years on my ezine articles account. Could I submit them to you and have you spin them and submit them for me? Or do you write the articles for me? I've tried outsourcing the article writing to others, but they really do not understand the subject like I do and the articles don't come out right.

The question. Do you write articles for us? Can we submit an article and have you spin it and distribute it for us that way? I think article marketing along with social marketing is going to be the way of the future. Thanks.

I have a lot of articles that I've written over the years on my ezine articles account. Could I submit them to you and have you spin them and submit them for me? Or do you write the articles for me? I've tried outsourcing the article writing to others, but they really do not understand the subject like I do and the articles don't come out right.

The question. Do you write articles for us? Can we submit an article and have you spin it and distribute it for us that way? I think article marketing along with social marketing is going to be the way of the future. Thanks.

Hey If you want to provide the article that is fine, we will then spin it and submit it to all the directories. If you don't have articles we use a PLR article and spin and submit for you.

Thanks

Harry

If we provide an article, what else do you need? How many urls and how many keywords can we use?

You can have unlimited urls and keywords but you need to provide them in spun format like {url1|url2|url3} {key1|key2|key3} as we can only put 2 links in the resource box. Thats all we need

kust placed an orer
Your transaction ID for this payment is: 444128973C9264614
check pm please

Order received, Thanks!

Do i have to provide article ?
2 links / article right ?
Regards

You can provide the article if you want. If you dont provide the article we will use a PLR article and spin it. Yes only 2 links per article.

Thanks

Harry

placed an order for several services. I look forward to seeing some results. I got trashed pretty hard in this last Google update but I've been the dominant site for years. All help is appreciated. Thank you.

placed an order for several services. I look forward to seeing some results. I got trashed pretty hard in this last Google update but I've been the dominant site for years. All help is appreciated. Thank you.

Hey

Order and details received, Thanks! We will do our very best for you :)

Thanks

Harry

I want 1 Unique Article written, spun into different versions and submitted to PR 3+ Article Directories only. Is that possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.