Turbolapp on the cover of issue 7 of FeedFront Mag

lolwut: it's interesting how you accuse Lauren of never contributing anything useful when you only have 98 posts of pure shit. Yes, I bothered to read them all. Took about 5 minutes when most are one liners and they are all bullshit. Oh, and I also noticed that you haven't started a single thread. Hmmm...interesting. OMG! My troll meter just went off the scale. Buh-bye fucko.

You probably would have lasted longer and been able to post shit for years if you hadn't made the mistake of attacking a mod. FATAL mistake.

Lauren: Congrats! You deserve it!

He wasn't attacking a mod. He was "attacking" the magazine for making the cover story about walking on a treadmill, rather than something affiliate related. lolwut actually knows his shit, and you just banned somebody who is more knowledgeable than 99% of members on here.

You really need to chill out with the ban button.

wickedfire was founded on the ideal of giving AMs a place to express their opinions without censorship. lolwut was merely expressing his opinion. he should not be banned because it was an unpopular one.

we need more people that are brave enough to disagree with the majority, not less.

on a lighter note, i hear that kush for manboobs is being tested and hopefully will be released later this year.

You really need to chill out with the ban button.

wickedfire was founded on the ideal of giving AMs a place to express their opinions without censorship. lolwut was merely expressing his opinion. he should not be banned because it was an unpopular one.

we need more people that are brave enough to disagree with the majority, not less.

Banning him was over the top. What the fuck makes WickedFire different from the Warrior Forum if you're going to ban people for the imagined offense of mouthing off to a mod?

lolwut: it's interesting how you accuse Lauren of never contributing anything useful when you only have 98 posts of pure shit. Yes, I bothered to read them all. Took about 5 minutes when most are one liners and they are all bullshit. Oh, and I also noticed that you haven't started a single thread. Hmmm...interesting. OMG! My troll meter just went off the scale. Buh-bye fucko.

You probably would have lasted longer and been able to post shit for years if you hadn't made the mistake of attacking a mod. FATAL mistake.
This is the sort of shit I expect from DP mods.

You should unban that guy and man up for overreacting.

i encourage members to challenge, call out, or offend the mods.

i think me and cakes are alone in this.

with great power, comes great responsibility.

Alright, I can admit when I'm wrong. Ban lifted. My apologies lolwut.

Back to work.

(I'm blaming this on my cold and lack of sleep. Been wicked cranky today)

Dammit, I made the mistake of telling my wife about the "turbo station" and now she wants me to build her one. We've got no space due to having 4 kids so I'd have to put an addition on the house. This thread is going to cost me $40K before it's over.

My fat ass needs a turbostation. I'd probably die the first day on it though. 360 pounds of tub is either going to break the machine or make the heart explode....

Oh well, guess I should just SIT here reading, typing, drinking coffee and eating donuts. That's my weight **** plan. :)

/edit/ just reread this post. Holy fuck am I cranky today. Sorry all.