Top Affiliate Network Ripped My Mobile Campaign

Mundo does not have an internal team as far as I know.

Didn't say it was them, just making a point that gimmedat's findings are not fully conclusive. I was under the impression that both neverblue and mundo were reputable companies to deal with. r3plv also brings up a possibility, could be another affiliate and OP is just a dipshit. He's given us nothing but a good troll at this point.

Not really fair of you to post this and not tell us which network. You're just looking out for your own ass and letting the network continue fucking with the rest of us. If they're doing it to you, they're also doing it to anyone else that works with them.

You do realize you will have to out them, no matter what right? At least, if you want to keep your rep. They just fucked you. And are most likely screwing other affiliates too. So you came to the community seeking what exactly? No matter what happens, they've wronged the community/industry. If you don't out them, you are siding with them and their actions...

Wait... SO YOU'RE GOING TO COME ON HERE JUST TO SAY THAT YOU CAN HELP US KNOW WHO TO WATCH OUT FOR AND IN TURN HOLD EVERYONE ACCOUNTABLE?

BUT, YOU'RE NOT GOING TO SAY WHO???

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?

I seriously hope you get fucked over by someone who you could of been warned of, but weren't because the people they cheated felt diplomatic.

FUCK YOU

Op is waiting on campaign being taken down, network is pushing back.

Adcfs.jpg

fuck off if you aren't going to post the name of the network. a post on the other forum strongly suggests it's neverblue

OP is a gullible ballbag who doesn't realise when a network is fucking him even after making a thread about them fucking him. Someone get a shovel and end this poor fuck's life.