The Internetz is good, but don't let it hurt your eyes

Installed the tool yesterday night and my screen went to orange mode ;).

I can see under settings we need to put the location settings I'm not sure if it is only made for US but here its not picking the correct timezone. Must be a bug. Its day time here and I don't see any change at all.

Installed the tool yesterday night and my screen went to orange mode ;).

I can see under settings we need to put the location settings I'm not sure if it is only made for US but here its not picking the correct timezone. Must be a bug. Its day time here and I don't see any change at all.

It works for my timezone and I'm not in the US. Just put in the location and check the graph to see where you currently are. You can test the light settings by clicking on the graph and it should show you a test 24 cycle.

Does anybody have problems with blinking?
Just downloaded it and used it while reading comments on the way down. Turned it off and realized how fucked up my eyes are now. Thanks for the share. I'm online 15/7. Great little tool.

Holy shit its been 2 days and it seems so fucking nice to look at an orange screen I have it orange all day. Weird shit. Although it makes this background brown, but It feels like sex on my eyes.

kNibD.png

mJD7l.png

Tested and confirmed - NO MORE EYE STRAINS. Yeaaaaaaa nigga.

I'm using the perma Halogen option.

I'm now using this and never going back.

I installed it after a long day on the PC and it was night time... it turned on and my eyes were like OMG THANK YOU!!!

Anyone has a clue why it just stopped working on ubuntu 11.10?

I used the autostart option and after two days it just stopped starting and when i find and click to start it directly it just does not start or respond in any way...

another quick thing to check is to make sure your screen resolution is set to the native resolution of your monitor. If its not, your monitor will fake your resolution and youll have fuzzy characters, which leads to head aches and dizzyness etc, good luck