The death of eCigarette offers?

ecigs are illegal in Canada and in many other countries (Australia too). A quick search on google shows you where you can legally sell em. For example, they are 100% legal in UK.

"On March 27, 2009, Health Canada issued an advisory against electronic cigarettes. The advisory stated "Although these electronic smoking products may be marketed as a safer alternative to conventional tobacco products and, in some cases, as an aid to quitting smoking, electronic smoking products may pose risks such as nicotine poisoning and addiction."[10]"

lol, first time i was smoking on my ecig i smoked a whole cartridge and almost passed out

I wonder how the Multi-billion dollar tabacco companies will respond to this? Lobbying? Bribes? Who knows, but I bet action will come soon.

From the best of my understanding they are HEAVILY involved in having ecigs outlawed

Fuck e-cigs.

A simple mindfuck rebill course going all Anthony Robbins on yo cancerous ass would be much more to my liking. Something that slowly weans the user off smoking altogether.

Where I live in the UK, a product that destroys your smoking desires would be much easier to sell than some shitty e-cig that costs money too and doesn't look in the least bit cool to people other than retards.

When the hell did they even come back up?
On a side note, we really need to get some designers working for these other e-cig companies. It's just depressing.

They have a tight cap till they get more supply so the room was given to those who were already running it before they started running low I believe but don't quote me on this.

Fuck e-cigs.

A simple mindfuck rebill course going all Anthony Robbins on yo cancerous ass would be much more to my liking. Something that slowly weans the user off smoking altogether.

affiliatearmy said:
Why dont they have quit smoking offers?

You're right this is a good idea, but if it actually worked how would you keep users paying for more than one month? For advertisers, it would be worse than teeth whitening offers which (from what I hear) average less than two months.

You'd have to combine it with some kind of anti-aging treatment that "rolls back the effects of smoking". And the course would probably have to be designed to help the user give up slowly.

Either way, I see a stronger demand for kicking the bad habit than replacing it with a device that's going to have people laughing at you in these parts of the world.

Fuck e-cigs.

Where I live in the UK, a product that destroys your smoking desires would be much easier to sell than some shitty e-cig that costs money too and doesn't look in the least bit cool to people other than retards.

yo finch i think i saw a stop smoking pill recently ...it might have been at C2M

You'd have to combine it with some kind of anti-aging treatment that "rolls back the effects of smoking". And the course would probably have to be designed to help the user give up slowly.

Either way, I see a stronger demand for kicking the bad habit than replacing it with a device that's going to have people laughing at you in these parts of the world.
There's nothing any smoker wants more than to be able to continue smoking without dying.

I had good action last month at blucigs but that crashed - probably due to the big yellow warning box on their site about faulty chargers and a very long delivery time. Switched to smoke-51 a few weeks back and Nothing. Don't know if this is an ecig problem or a vendor problem.