The death of eCigarette offers?

vjstar

Sep 7, 2007
So apparently some advertisers got hit by the FDA? Many networks told me that were now running away from ecig stuff because they fear a legal action.

On the other end, C2M is running a big contest and my AM there told me that ecig are here to stay.

What do you guys think of all this?

Yup, I got ecig offers doing pretty good

Everywhere already was in a lawsuit before they launched 51 is/was related

A few may fall by the wayside, but another advertiser with balls will step up to the plate.

We are the AOR for Smoke-51, and it will be back in a week or two. It grew really fast and is catching up right now.

I have been promoting a few electronic cigarettes with blogs and some banners. Sales have been quite brisk, have done a couple grand in sales the last 2 months. Can some one tell me why I should be concerned about promoting a legal product?

I have been promoting a few electronic cigarettes with blogs and some banners. Sales have been quite brisk, have done a couple grand in sales the last 2 months. Can some one tell me why I should be concerned about promoting a legal product?

If the product turns out to cause cancer and kill people you get your ass sued off for making false claims that killed people. Now whether or not that will happen I have no idea.