Thanksgiving FOOTBALL Predictions! What's yours?

I hate that there's always a shout out to the fucking military during these football games. Veteran's Day was 2 weeks ago so there's no reason to even talk about them...and yet the government-owned media is always telling us to "thank the military" for protecting our country (i.e.--antagonizing others overseas).

I'm sure it's effective on the typical American idiot who is subtly being trained like a puppy to think a certain way.
PLEASE, Pleaaaaaase, Puhlease NO POLITICS. This is football maaan, let's all be happy!

there was literally never a single moment in that game where I thought the packers weren't going to win.

I liked the game right up until Kevin Smith went out, he was going to throw another 200+ yard game up, straight off the street. It's amazing the difference of the Lions offense when him or Jahvid Best are playing compared to the other two retread RBs we roster. No running game and Stafford turns into Captain Checkdown.

Ref's fucking sucked, Suh is a moron, Packers are the best team in football and it's not even close. Lions are soooo undisciplined.

I've been saying since preseason it would be 2012 until we were ready to compete with the Pack, this game just solidified that in my mind.

ravclose.gif

Ref's fucking sucked, Suh is a moron, Packers are the best team in football and it's not even close. Lions are soooo undisciplined.

I've been saying since preseason it would be 2012 until we were ready to compete with the Pack, this game just solidified that in my mind.

All I have to say is WOW. The Lions are not just the least disciplined but the least classy of any team I have ever seen. I can't believe our guy got ejected, after being raped like a mother fucker on a punt, however it's the last reaction that seems to get it done in this league which is bullshit (the refs don't even look at what lead up to it).

All I have to say about the Lions, is they must be too young to win because they act like fucking tards. The only people the Lions have to attribute to that loss is themselves.

Haters going to hate, and the Packers rolling to 19-0 bitches.

Most of the time the packers D may suck, I think it is all part of the plan they play though. Those interceptions they get on avg 2 a game is the real game changer, sure a team can drive down and get yards but if they get intercepted then what. Besides the 49ers the packers have the most takeaways, and I believe the ratio is in the packers favor would have to look, and when you have 70 more points than every other team

WELL you get the picture

btw we held the second highest scoring team to almost they lowest total points they got all year only bears beat us with 13 so yeah the D steps it up when they need to and that is what counts.

I like Detroit to win 34-24. Detroit puts up a lot of points and Green Bay's defense is weak. Rodgers will get his but Detroit has by far the best passing defense he's faced all year. Lots of pressure up the middle and the only way to defeat it is with traps and a good running game which is Green Bay's biggest weakness. Green Bay is a better team overall but this is one of those match-up nightmares for them. The way to beat Detroit is to keep Stafford on the sidelines by running the ball and playing great defense like San Fran and Chicago did a couple weeks ago - you don't want to to get in a shoot out with them.

I like Dallas to win 27-24. Dallas might win out with that weak ass schedule, but Miami has been playing well lately. I wouldn't be too surprised if Miami wins on a Romo int with 2 minutes to play though...

I like Baltimore to win 4-2. All safeties in this one lol. San Fran and Baltimore are essentially the same team so it could go either way, but I don't think San Fran is a 9-1 team so I think they'll get a loss here.

And yes, the Detroit throwbacks are sick. They should rock those all year long.

rao vat nha dat
Can someone ban this douchebag please????

greenbay 27 detroit 15
dallas 20 miami 19 ~ I can see this ending on a last second field goal
baltimore 16 san fran 6

you heard it here first

Reactions: ItsYoBuddy