Thanksgiving FOOTBALL Predictions! What's yours?

I'm a dolphins fan, so I dont know if I want them to win or not. They didn't feel like playing earlier in the season, then they wanted to start playing like a real football team the last 4-5 games and lose out on "suck for luck". I can see them beating the cowboys because Romo can be inconsistent like woah, but their D will keep them in the game.

I rather have the packers lose now, so in case they do go undefeated in the season and IF they lose in the playoffs they wont be known like a 18-1 team or something like the patriots. Because I think they will go to the superbowl again, but not sure about winning it. I'm a huge Nick Collins fan and even though they have been doing fine without him, he is huge on D.

I think the 49ers win, thats going to be an exciting game. I love that they are doing great, such a young team coming up these last few years. I've been following them the last 5-6 years through the draft and always pulling for them, hopefully Alex Smith keeps playing well. Jim Harbaugh is such an energetic coach, too bad the dolphins blew that one and Stephen Ross made the franchise laughable.

I'm a dolphins fan, so I dont know if I want them to win or not. They didn't feel like playing earlier in the season, then they wanted to start playing like a real football team the last 4-5 games and lose out on "suck for luck". I can see them beating the cowboys because Romo can be inconsistent like woah, but their D will keep them in the game.

I rather have the packers lose now, so in case they do go undefeated in the season and IF they lose in the playoffs they wont be known like a 18-1 team or something like the patriots. Because I think they will go to the superbowl again, but not sure about winning it. I'm a huge Nick Collins fan and even though they have been doing fine without him, he is huge on D.

I think the 49ers win, thats going to be an exciting game. I love that they are doing great, such a young team coming up these last few years. I've been following them the last 5-6 years through the draft and always pulling for them, hopefully Alex Smith keeps playing well. Jim Harbaugh is such an energetic coach, too bad the dolphins blew that one and Stephen Ross made the franchise laughable.

You're right about Nick Collins it never seemed like it but he was huge to our defensive scheme. That being said, anyone that watches the packers thinks the team is holding back at this point. Unlike last year where the defense carried the team, the offense has carried the team this year with the revelation of Arod being the best QB in the league and the emergence of the likes of Jordy Nelson. However the defense its basically the same as last year, but they have been playing a loose and fast style this year witch has produced turn overs for A Rod. Generally speaking I think they are just holding back because the offense can and its winning games, but make no mistake they will turn it up here when they are in trouble our late in the season or the playoffs. The head coach of the Packers has done something similar since be took over so I'm not worried.

Seriously, I can see this Packers side achieving what the Pats couldn't - that's how good they are, and I don't even think the D has put the hammer truly down yet.

Just sayin'

Oh yeah....fuck Romo - fuck him to hell. (Seriously disgruntled Cowboys fan)

Lions 34 - Packer 27
Cowgirls 31 - Dolphines (yes I spelled it wrong on purpose)17
Niners 24 - Ravens 13 (Go Niners, not a San Fran fan boi but a member of Steelers Nation, not to be confused with the Aryan Nation, Dresden)

Eat turkey, drink beer, get laid. Happy Thanksgiving to all the gay webmasters!

packers, cowboys, ravens

no one is gonna touch the packers this year, especially not the lions.

hoping the 49ers can pull this one out, but i see it pretty unlikely.

Lions 34 - Packer 27
Niners 24 - Ravens 13 (Go Niners, not a San Fran fan boi but a member of Steelers Nation, not to be confused with the Aryan Nation, Dresden)

This guy does not watch football I gues.

Lions 34 - Packer 27

Right on, right on... I'd be SHOCKED if San Fran won by double digits though.... That's the game I most want to see after Lions vs Packers.

This guy does not watch football I gues.

You'd be guessing wrong.

There's no way the Pack are going undefeated, when better to lose than today?

Question Niners over the Ravens? I'm guessing you didn't see them play the Seahawks.

The Fins and Girls? While Miami has played inspired football of late there is no way they're gonna get a W in Dallas.

Now that that has been cleared up I can get back to preparing my holiday feast.

Well, well, well. Any guess who I'm picking?

Actually, I'm just thankful (see what I did there) that my Lions are no longer an embarrassment. Matt Millen really fucked us hard and now we're finally almost fully recovered. I think this game is a coin flip. Green Bay is really good but as already mentioned football is about matchups and Detroit is built to beat teams like Green Bay and New England. Ford Field is LOUD AS FUCK so Green Bay needs to get a big lead early or its gonna be ugly. I'm supposed to be at this game but instead I get to spend it with inlaws FML.

Oh yeah and I got Dallas and BMo.

Pretty good first half, with about 2:30 to go I think I can call this one is in the bag.

aaron-rodgers-falcons.jpg

Suck it fags!

Break it up, break it up. Time for the Romo Show! Cowgirls V Dolphins, I'm starting to think the Pressure from Thanksgiving may give us a Romo classic gag. I'm hoping for it.

I hate that there's always a shout out to the fucking military during these football games. Veteran's Day was 2 weeks ago so there's no reason to even talk about them...and yet the government-owned media is always telling us to "thank the military" for protecting our country (i.e.--antagonizing others overseas).

I'm sure it's effective on the typical American idiot who is subtly being trained like a puppy to think a certain way.