TattoMedia is a scam!!! Be careful.

mrxxg

Nov 15, 2009
Hi everyone,

I want to post my story here, so everybody who has an account with Tattomedia or want to signup with them, be careful cause you might waste your time and money!!

I signed up with them this May and start to promote Flycell ringtones offers, i generated around $5500 commission for the month June and July, all the traffic are through yahoo search, 100% legit, but guess what till now they haven't pay me and today they even delete my account.

My AM who's name is Nathan Cook and he did not reply my IM/emails and calls.

I emailed Mike Cataldo who is the director of affiliates, he replied that they have got my bank account number wrong and will have my payment resend...but till today they didn't, this morning when i try to login into my account, guess what they deleted it. WTF!

I have my lessens learned here, and don't want this to happen on you.

If you have any suggestions, pls let me know.

Regards,
Elmer

Sounds like he is having trouble too:

Rohail Rizvi » Blog Archive » Tatto Media Review: Stay Far Away

Tatto (8:07:11 PM): sorry bro
Tatto (8:07:14 PM): i know its frustrating
Tatto (8:07:22 PM): keep on us
romastaflex (8:07:22 PM): i’m curious..why can’t you guys float?
Tatto (8:07:23 PM): talk to MC
Tatto (8:07:30 PM): we’ll …
Tatto (8:07:34 PM): between you and me
Tatto (8:07:41 PM): we are a direct advertiser
Tatto (8:07:49 PM): and our game is float
Tatto (8:07:55 PM): we do PSMS ringtones
Tatto (8:07:59 PM): 6 figures daily
Tatto (8:08:03 PM): we own the back end
Tatto (8:08:08 PM): we branded as a hybrid network/advertiser
Tatto (8:08:11 PM): lots of success
romastaflex (8:08:12 PM): i see
Tatto (8:08:17 PM): too little support
Tatto (8:08:21 PM): we thought..
Tatto (8:08:33 PM): we have so many affiliates and direct advertiser relationships thru CPM buys we use to do
Tatto (8:08:36 PM): lets pop in offers 95/5 …
Tatto (8:08:39 PM): build a huge business…
Tatto (8:08:43 PM): so far so good on the network side..
Tatto (8:08:45 PM): problem…
Tatto (8:08:48 PM): we got GREEDY
Tatto (8:08:53 PM): and we let ANYONE in
romastaflex (8:09:01 PM): ah
Tatto (8:09:05 PM): example we did $1,000,000 with evony
Tatto (8:09:11 PM): $85,000 was Fraud
Tatto (8:09:16 PM): …
romastaflex (8:09:17 PM): wow

I don't expect weekly payment, net-15 will be good fit if i am new to a network, they are far beyond that...and they don't communicate and delete my account as they wishes, how much you can trust on them?

I've tell them that i will come to ASW and meet them face to face, and bring a big speaker to speak louder... SHIT!

Ran with TattoMedia in' '09. Mike was my AM, and never had a payment problem.

Pretty shady of them though to cancel your account without sending an email explaining why.

I don't know what's up w/ all these Tatto Media threads regarding non-payment. We work with Tatto based on a lot of their in-house mobile deals and we've never had any issues getting paid. Nathan Cook left for another gig, so he's no longer there.. I know their support could use improvement. They come to every Affiliate Summit so you might want to catch them there in Vegas this year ;)

I don't know what's up w/ all these Tatto Media threads regarding non-payment. We work with Tatto based on a lot of their in-house mobile deals and we've never had any issues getting paid. Nathan Cook left for another gig, so he's no longer there.. I know their support could use improvement. They come to every Affiliate Summit so you might want to catch them there in Vegas this year ;)

I can post this thread long time ago since it's already 15th Sep...i was trying to figure out why they don't send me the payment, if for some reason, there is a delay with explanation, i will accept it, it's OK.

The thing is they don't reply any of your emails, IMs and of course calls, they don't respect their affiliates.

So don't waste your time to do business who don't care about you any all.

Tatto media do have nice mobile offers, but right now i think they use this nothing than seducing affiliate.

Fortunately $5000 will not get me into cash flow issues, but i think it will definitely make some body who just starting out crazy.

So my whole point of this thread is to warn people who is doing business with Tatto right now or planning to sign up with them, keep my story in mind.

It's not ending, if they don't pay me i will definitely catch up them on every SHOW. I have prove!! ( Thanks god that i took screen shots before they delete my account)

Lol tatto...had to do a lot of bitching to get that 1.2k$ they owed me...But finally, they did pay me. Don't wanna run again thru Tatto.

Mike told me that he will process my payment last Saturday, but till now i still haven't received the money.

Get your attorney to send them a certified letter... That should get the ball rolling for ya...

I would Just Sign Up With ProfitKingsMedia tatto is on the bavck end of alot of there offers .. but i have never had any problems with payments from profitkingsmedia ... i always got paid and been paid every week even if i made $20.00 lol

In a situation like this you will likely have to get a lawyer involved. Have you tried to get in contact with their accounting department? I would have the certified letter from an attorney sent to your AM and accounting. If they are generating that kind of rev it might be worth it for them to just pay you and move on as oppose to a lawsuit.

The only problem with requesting weekly payments, especially if you are a new publisher on a network is that there is a ton of fraud in this industry right now. The first sentence out of the mouths of these people is. "I need weekly you pay me, paypal please."

If you have been working with them for a while then you should be getting paid at least net 30, net 15 makes more sense. Good traffic makes the world go round, any network can see that....

I thought OP was bullshitting but the story turned out to be true I guess.

I've an account with them which I haven't used much since I signed up, just today I found out that my account was deleted, I believe there's a few hundred dollars which they never sent to me. Anyone got any contact there for me to get in touch with? Their customer email doesn't respond. Thanks in advance.

I had to hassle them about payment last month. They always paid me on time before but it seems lately I see a lot of threads popping up about them not paying. It took a bit of a struggle to get in touch with anybody that could help me get my money. They eventually paid after I bitched at them for a while - it shouldn't be that way.

Brian