Votes: 39 19.2%
  • E-Cigs

Votes: 27 13.3%
  • Biz Op

Votes: 39 19.2%
  • Other

Votes: 61 30.0%

• Total voters

Its sometimes overwhelming with how many different offers/variables that you can test through media buying.

We crush in skin consistently the biggest money maker out there!

541691_10152175587642316_1767429484_n.jpg

I am no longer involved but i was very successful as an executive and marketer in that industry. I provided traffic to that industry for years and made a lot of money doing it I hate to burst your buble but a high percentage of affiliate biz offers backend into an mlm like Herbalife. Hate all day sorry i havent gone through and updated old shit, i spend my time running my network and making money.

I am no longer involved but i was very successful as an executive and marketer in that industry. I provided traffic to that industry for years and made a lot of money doing it I hate to burst your buble but a high percentage of affiliate biz offers backend into an mlm like Herbalife. Hate all day sorry i havent gone through and updated old shit, i spend my time running my network and making money.

First rule of MLM : You don't talk about MLM.

and eating cheezeburgers