Votes: 39 19.2%
  • E-Cigs

Votes: 27 13.3%
  • Biz Op

Votes: 39 19.2%
  • Other

Votes: 61 30.0%

• Total voters
The most stable offer is the offer you make yourself :)

Things are too unpredictable in this industry, especially in those awesome rebill niches you mentioned. Many times, the hottest offers are the offers that burn the fastest due to affiliates who push the limits. Nature of the game, Get as much in your control as possible. The more the better.

I know its not the answer your looking for, but the real answer is that there is no answer. Nothing is stable in AM :)

Financials are always stable, no?

Stable? Only if you control them yourself.

I've been burned to the tune of $74k by shady companies that were buying financial leads from me.

2 levels scrub that (you have no protection against), companies going out of biz and disappearing with the cash, etc can all fuck you over. But with financial & time cost of building out a network to do it yourself is a major pain in the ass so you keep dealing with the guys who can fuck you.

I'm not saying that is you Ryan G, but your industry is full of thieves. Although I will say the options to make money with financial data is endless and with a trustworthy buyer can pay for decades. (Except the Payday leads, that stuff could change at a moments notice.)

But with each vertical there's always something that can fuck you, unless you control it all yourself.

The fuckage in rebills came from a different direction, but it's still just random internet fuckery. Rebills still exist though, just not as many Acai rebills. And fellas, the double offer landing pages? Really? Did you think that would last forever? SMH

But hey, this is the internet... unless you make what pays you YOUR MAIN BUSINESS AND OWN IT, what's paying you now probably won't be the same thing you make your money from in 5 years. So roll with the punches.

Reactions: fm1234

The fuckage in rebills came from a different direction, but it's still just random internet fuckery. Rebills still exist though, just not as many Acai rebills. And fellas, the double offer landing pages? Really? Did you think that would last forever? SMH

rofl you have a way with words

I'm not saying that is you Ryan G, but your industry is full of thieves. Although I will say the options to make money with financial data is endless and with a trustworthy buyer can pay for decades. (Except the Payday leads, that stuff could change at a moments notice.)

I agree. We have been burnt and I have been burnt in the financial lead generation arena; it is the nature of the beast. At the end of the day an Ironclad I/O does not mean a thing when a lead buyer can turn around and reverse a lead order charge with no reprecussions from AMEX. In verticals such as debt relief,tax debt,bankruptcy,mortgage,auto finance and insurance we push traffic to "trusted" buyers. That is not to say that tomorrow they might go commit fraud and reverse a charge on our ass,but that is the risk we take as a CPL Ad Agency. In our model, and I can't speak for others,the publisher and affiliates always get paid as long as the traffic/leads are "real" and we are the ones exposed to the risk.

Ryan G., wasn't you concentrated in SEO empire with 5k revenue /day (which is close to 100% profit that way) or OrganicData.org is that same thing ?

Your network AM should be able to tell you this! Hit me up via PM if you need a new network suggestion.

Don't forget to consider your sources. Diet, Skin and Biz Opp rock on farticles, but it depends on where you can get the traffic.

You forgot the most stable offer of all time, fleshlights.

Your missing out on monies bro.

/facepalm

If you want something that's stable, build a real internet business. The most 'stable' things online are those build on positions of power, affiliate marketing is kind of at the weaker end of the online business.

Build your own brand, customer list not someone elses.

If you would have to locate verticals in ascending order, on which place would you put a dating?

What Bradshaw writes is truth.

I own almost 40 offers now, ALL CPS, some on a rebill too, life is good.

Only problem is it's clickbank and most here loathe that word, not realizing it's not all mmo shit, and some stuff is scalable to crazy levels :).

If you have music/dj/gaming/hiphop/urban/etc traffic or media spot potential and don't care what the network name is just want good conversions and payouts on time weekly, hit me up no caps no brand name bidding/domain/url rules...

Just figured I'd throw in, I know most stick to CPA but this thread just might have made some realize CPS can be an awesome model (especially if you haz a 4 step one-click-upsell process with the last step a rebill ;)).

N.

EDIT: I'm sorry for bumping an old thread - I only thought it was new because the FUCKING POLLS bump threads when someone votes (and it wasn't me, and the above post was past the 24 second mark now not allowing me to edit :p apologies).

test a bunch of shit
frankaz2.jpg

coolguy1.jpg

coolguy3.jpg