Votes: 39 19.2%
  • E-Cigs

Votes: 27 13.3%
  • Biz Op

Votes: 39 19.2%
  • Other

Votes: 61 30.0%

• Total voters

saw that coming. i have very little argument in disagreeing with that, but try going to tribalfusion/valueclick/casale and submitting an RFP for promoting a game offer that you don't own yourself. even fronting as an agency becomes difficult then... i would assume?

Stick with offers that arent brokered, metered down, subject to caps and changes.

IE-work with networks that deal with EXCLUSIVE offers..or better yet offers for products and campaigns that they have created themselves.

Rebills depend a lot on who you are working with (advertiser) and what vertical the rebill is in. Bizopp rebills are still solid due to the fact some advertisers give some value and don't just bang the persons CC.

I see some health coming back in on some networks but it's still a risky game... Mostly because you can ramp up a ton of volume on rebills and then if the advertiser is a deadbeat or doesn't handle their MIDs correctly on the backend it's bye bye money!

Brian

Home based business still has some power but like diet is over saturated already.

Currently Gaming is booming like crazy! Just find your place there

name one niche more scalable than rebills in display

Just adding my 2 cents but you do know that a lot of the products that people promoted as rebills can also be promoted via flat cost per sale right?

I have a few health products that have multiple price points between $59 to $299 1 time cost.

I also tried to sell them on a free trial, $69 rebill basis.

The flat cost consistently made me more money, and it only takes about 33% more clicks to get the full sale. What surprises me the most isn't that free didn't make the most money, it's that the average customer usually chooses the mid price option that's roughly $150 instead of the lowest priced. So, as an aff program payout that would be somewhere around $80 to $90 per sale.

I don't know why everyone is scared to go the no trial route. Balls and testing my friends. Balls and testing.

Just adding my 2 cents but you do know that a lot of the products that people promoted as rebills can also be promoted via flat cost per sale right?

I have a few health products that have multiple price points between $59 to $299 1 time cost.

The flat cost consistently made me more money, and it only takes about 33% more clicks to get the full sale. What surprises me the most isn't that free didn't make the most money, it's that the average customer usually chooses the mid price option that's roughly $150 instead of the lowest priced. So, as an aff program payout that would be somewhere around $80 to $90 per sale.

I don't know why everyone is scared to go the no trial route. Balls and testing my friends. Balls and testing.

That is really interesting right there. I have never tested it but I would have bet that the CPS model would have been terrible compared to the CPA model in terms of EPC.

What you are saying is pretty wild. Anyone else see the same/similar results?

Lies and more lies. Don't listen to him, keep pushing those rebills.

lol Wild?

Let me ask you, have you ever tried CPS or is your introduction to the biz based on rebill offers?

The fact that so many guys came into the biz knowing only rebills has completely fucked up the mindset of the industry overall.

Let me add that to test the CPS method and get a good profitable campaign costs a ton more than the trial mode. No doubt about it.

But if you have the bankroll it's worth it. It's not for someone trying to get into the game with a few hundred to play with.

Played with any cost per lead financials yet? If you want some CPL financial offers ping me. These convert well for media buys, clearly, and I can pay top dollar since we sell the data to the end buyer.