• Biz Op

Votes: 39 19.2%
  • Other

Votes: 61 30.0%

• Total voters

nickster

Really?
Aug 21, 2009
I am currently running some media buys, but the offers I am promoting are all over the place in terms of caps, conversion rates, uptime etc. I am wondering what, in your opinion, is currently the most stable type of offer for media buys via a farticle type lander?

Is it diet, skin care, ecigs or biz op? or something else. What is THE high volume offer for 2011?

The most stable offer is the offer you make yourself :)

Things are too unpredictable in this industry, especially in those awesome rebill niches you mentioned. Many times, the hottest offers are the offers that burn the fastest due to affiliates who push the limits. Nature of the game, Get as much in your control as possible. The more the better.

I know its not the answer your looking for, but the real answer is that there is no answer. Nothing is stable in AM :)

Kind of a generic question nick, i'd expect better from 400 posts. :)

what bevo said ^^^^

MisterToker has a point, skin is more a little more reliable than acai on an offer stand point. But everyone and their mom is running it too, and it also gets capped mid day as well as acai.

You want consitency, try mcdonalds. :)~ <---sticky this

Re-bills always will have their share of volatility due to the nature of that model. For us we carefully choose who we work with and choose to work with only reputable advertisers and ones that we know personally.

That being said, for the past 4 months, Skin has been the most stable by far mainly because of our direct semi-exclusive relationships. Feel free to ping with me any further questions.

You're right Veneficus, maybe I could have thought the question out better, I really just wanted to test the temperature of the water before deciding on what to go for next.

I am tending towards Biz Op straight sale rather than rebill (but I know there are few per sale offers with the ass kicking EPCs that are needed for media buys), but skin is also in the running as it can be done with the two offers on the lander which boosts EPCs (two step). The thing that makes me think twice about skin rather than the biz op is that skin is a rebill so chances are wont be around for a very long time, but sale biz ops may have more longevity.

hmmmm

Its sometimes overwhelming with how many different offers/variables that you can test through media buying. in the end, different traffic works better for different offers. There's nothing really set in stone. find a good rep, know your demos, test a bunch of shit.

Well this is my first post.. I personally feel that GAMING is the hottest niche market..

I'm having the most success with edu and credit report, targeting subprimers, mostly women with no college taken. I'll try skin as well. It's all about testing. Payouts are important but conversion is king. It's counter-intuitive but I'll often test the lowest payout cuz I know only the 5%'ers are also.

lmao nick he wasnt looking for media buy instructions just wondering what the hell is stable these days. The answer is if your looking in rebill niches pretty much nothing. and really to be honest very little about affiliate marketing is stable unless your doing like ppc straight sale. nature of the game. Things come and go. as bill and ted once said. the best time is... now. The best place is... here. go get that money

lmao nick he wasnt looking for media buy instructions just wondering what the hell is stable these days.

haha that was the point of my post. there arent a certain set of offers that work best. OP just test a bunch of shit, you'll be surprised sometimes.

just wanted to post in again about ecig/skin. Just wanted to say, that neither are really stable, believe me on this. You should test/try all markets, don't feel like some are "not worth your time", because I thought the same about straightsales a while back. Even some of your profitable campaigns lose or breakeven some days, it's not about profiting every hour, it's about making money over days, it's about weeks and profit over time. I personally try to keep a 15% ROI, to keep the campaign running. Don't get frustrated over one bad day,remember on new campaigns, breakeven is usually not a bad thing.If your not trying 5 LPs and 5 Offers your flushing your money down the toilet.

IMO you need to think about your Business Model. if you're simply buying traffic and sending it to various offers, then this takes continuous work. why don't you think about a more sustainable model like getting email addresses before sending to the offer. the conversions may be lower on the initial offer, but the ongoing sales via the list might offer a lot more consistent revenue.

Any vertical / niche can work properly with media buys. It just comes down to the offer itself but I've had success with every offer vertical with media buying except for attorney offers. I'm sure these can still do good as well depending on the landing page.

You listed all rebills... none of which are "stable". I continue to promote most of them via media buys, but it's a tug-of-war situation with the fluctuating EPCs of those deals.

If you want stable: mobile & downloads.

You listed all rebills... none of which are "stable". I continue to promote most of them via media buys, but it's a tug-of-war situation with the fluctuating EPCs of those deals.

If you want stable: mobile & downloads.

Once a rebiller always a rebiller, hard to stop doing what been's working for a lot of people, me included. Yes EPCs, offers dying, Competition, there's plenty for reason why things aren't going to be stable, but the truth of the matter is, it's a good marketers job to keep these thing to a minimum the best he can, and stay one step ahead of everyone else.

But i'm sure we all knew that anyways!. :thumbsup: