Spam Gone Wild XI: <Insert Awesome Wallet Opening Tagline Here>

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 3 published articles on GQ, NY Times and USA Today.. how would you suggest using this service to get these articles rank on the first page of google for his particular keyword??

please PM details

thanks

About to order. So the best practice is to set up the redirect first and then have you spam the shit out of the site that is being redirected?

Somebody at wufoo needs to go out back and restart the gennie apparently
7.jpg

ok got one let's see the results now :)... hope it can be completed as soon as possible

Got it, thanks.

So SGW now works for 5 day old sites... I wish I had enough money to play around with this. Still working on getting enough cushion cash to have some fun.

Well, that site bounced out of the SERPs yesterday, but at an investment of $240 ($10 domain, $30 content, $200 SGW), I'll scale that as hard as I can...in fact, site number 2 just frontpaged. ;)

About 198,000 results (0.39 seconds) for my site in quotes.

That's a lot of links.

No major SERP shifts yet though. (Or penalties, for that matter)

Thanks for update.

I have 3 published articles on GQ, NY Times and USA Today.. how would you suggest using this service to get these articles rank on the first page of google for his particular keyword??

please PM details

thanks

I'd probably point the links at the articles you want to rank with the main keywords you want to rank for.

Another order placed. Free bumpkin.

Thanks, hope it goes as well as last time.

Order placed for One Blast + High PR Blog Posts - Eagerly awaiting the results ;)

PP ID: 9US44******87530J

Got it, thanks.

About to order. So the best practice is to set up the redirect first and then have you spam the shit out of the site that is being redirected?

Lot's of ways to skin a cat, lots of best practices. Go find the post by the the guy I quoted two quotes above you in Traffic & Content section, lays it all out better than I could.

Status
Not open for further replies.