Spam Gone Wild VII - Paying Jon's Hosting, 10 Days At A Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi Grindstone, I ordered this package about a month ago and just sent you a PM to check some details, can you please let me know?

hi grindstone

I had 3 SGW orders through skype with buylinkstoday.
1st order went fine, 2nd order was satisfying.

however 3rd order was made since 16th Jan until today (been 9 days)
no result, no movement, no backlinks/spam showing
even when i google "domainname.com" and look for 24hrs-1 week range showing no result, no links at all. it was not the same with the 2 last orders, both showing links/result after 2-3 days.
can you please check this for me? my Unique Transaction ID is #6E348951AA358705F
it's hard to communicate with the skype guy, since he only replied me with only 2-3 words without explaining anything

sorry for keep nagging you guys, but i will be ordering another 3-4 SGW blast next week and i cant proceed if my current order is still not working
hope you guys understand

Hey,
I paid for my order a week ago
Transaction ID: 2TG90135V36283425

So far no new links shown by google when searching the target url in quotes. What's the deal?

same thing happen to me too
mine has been 10 days counting today
the guy on skype keep telling me to give it some time
dont know how long its going to get

my 2nd order happened to be a week before i ordered this 3rd order and the result is great. I just wish i had this 3rd order at the same time as my previous order... maybe it would result good too... oh well.. i dunno what is happening :(

Same here. It has been 9 days since order was started, and Google is only showing a little over 600 backlinks. By this time with the last order, I had several thousand. I was also told by the partner on Skype to be patient, but the disparity in backlinks from the last order to this one does not make sense. Needless to say, the results aren't there either...

hi grindstone

I had 3 SGW orders through skype with buylinkstoday.
1st order went fine, 2nd order was satisfying.

however 3rd order was made since 16th Jan until today (been 9 days)
no result, no movement, no backlinks/spam showing
even when i google "domainname.com" and look for 24hrs-1 week range showing no result, no links at all. it was not the same with the 2 last orders, both showing links/result after 2-3 days.
can you please check this for me? my Unique Transaction ID is #6E348951AA358705F
it's hard to communicate with the skype guy, since he only replied me with only 2-3 words without explaining anything

sorry for keep nagging you guys, but i will be ordering another 3-4 SGW blast next week and i cant proceed if my current order is still not working
hope you guys understand

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 1M272823521025602.
try starting it asap
thanks.

Hey,
I paid for my order a week ago
Transaction ID: 2TG90135V36283425

So far no new links shown by google when searching the target url in quotes. What's the deal?

same thing happen to me too
mine has been 10 days counting today
the guy on skype keep telling me to give it some time
dont know how long its going to get

my 2nd order happened to be a week before i ordered this 3rd order and the result is great. I just wish i had this 3rd order at the same time as my previous order... maybe it would result good too... oh well.. i dunno what is happening :(

Same here. It has been 9 days since order was started, and Google is only showing a little over 600 backlinks. By this time with the last order, I had several thousand. I was also told by the partner on Skype to be patient, but the disparity in backlinks from the last order to this one does not make sense. Needless to say, the results aren't there either...

Responding in bulk here, then will hit PMs.

tl;dr version:

We got hammered with bulk orders and the system has been at max capacity for a week plus. So if you ordered in the last 7-10 days and think we forgot about you, we didn't. All orders in the system are running or scheduled to run tomorrow.

Details: Didn't help that orders didn't fire completely one day (only the server activity looked like they were running so we didn't catch it until way to late) and another day they only fired about 20% capacity. Glitches fixed now, we're back on our regularly scheduled TAT of 12-48 hours. For now. Be aware that this will change when someone drops a 50 pack in our laps. I'll try to remember to update the thread of these conditions but let's face it, I suck at little details like this.

Hopefully that's not a deal breaker on people ordering in the future, but if it is, it is. I'll just be upfront about it. You can always PM me as well if you have questions., although I handle those in batches too so don't get upset if it takes up to 24 hours to get a response. Thanks. Off to respond to PMs.

Responding in bulk here, then will hit PMs.

tl;dr version:

We got hammered with bulk orders and the system has been at max capacity for a week plus. So if you ordered in the last 7-10 days and think we forgot about you, we didn't. All orders in the system are running or scheduled to run tomorrow.

Details: Didn't help that orders didn't fire completely one day (only the server activity looked like they were running so we didn't catch it until way to late) and another day they only fired about 20% capacity. Glitches fixed now, we're back on our regularly scheduled TAT of 12-48 hours. For now. Be aware that this will change when someone drops a 50 pack in our laps. I'll try to remember to update the thread of these conditions but let's face it, I suck at little details like this.

Hopefully that's not a deal breaker on people ordering in the future, but if it is, it is. I'll just be upfront about it. You can always PM me as well if you have questions., although I handle those in batches too so don't get upset if it takes up to 24 hours to get a response. Thanks. Off to respond to PMs.

Hi Grindstone
Thx for being upfront and telling us about the issue happening
This way is much better and I can wait for some more time if i had known about the issue rather than just telling us to "give it more time" and keep saying "it's started" without explaining anything.
I'm sure anyone else here would agree about this
I do understand that service like this will get flooded by orders
Hopefully what you said about the queue will be starting normal tomorrow is true
Keep up the goodwork guys!

Quick update to my previous post: Grind looked into my order and sent me a link showing over 30k indexed backlinks. When I checked Google, I set the custom date range for the date that the order got started through today, when I should have clicked Any time. Thanks goes out to Grind for clearing things up.

Ordered the spam only for one of my sites in a haaaard niche, currently #5. Hoping I find success like everyone else here has. Will report back with the results.

Is online gambling niche allowed??

I hit up the Skype with this question, but no one responds for days (3 days to be exact).
Please, let me know what kind of contact is suitable now, since the skype doesn't seem to work.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.