Spam Gone Wild VII - Paying Jon's Hosting, 10 Days At A Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grind (or anyone else that can answer): what's the success of registering a new domain, instantly 301-ing it to the money site, and then using SGW on the newly-registered domain?

Grind (or anyone else that can answer): what's the success of registering a new domain, instantly 301-ing it to the money site, and then using SGW on the newly-registered domain?

That's what I did on my first two orders.

Nothing bad happened. The main site just rise in serps.

lool

I've done it with success numerous times, I know others have too.

I bought a blast #6US18966M8914180R.

If someone chose to get 3 blast, would everything go in the same form comma separated?

Thanks. For three blast, you can put one in form and other two in comments section or all three in comment section with a fake url in the form...just make sure it's obviously fake cuz sometimes I'm dumb.

That's what I did on my first two orders.

Nothing bad happened. The main site just rise in serps.

That's been my experinece MOST of the time too. Testing another one now. :)

Just in case anyone is wondering, I tried the basic package on a site which was penalized (i think it was the last panda update in 2011 when many others lost rankings too). It was blasted directly 3 weeks ago and didn't work, the main kw has dropped from page 2/3 to 4.

On the other hand the site I blasted directly and with a 301 maybe 4 months ago is still holding steady near the top :)

I'm contemplating spamming the shit out of a facebook page which tries to rank for a pretty competitive term.

Anybody SGW a facebook page yet?

I'm contemplating spamming the shit out of a facebook page which tries to rank for a pretty competitive term.

Anybody SGW a facebook page yet?

I can't remember, to be honest. I know we discussed needing to do one to see a few weeks ago but I can't remember if it went down or not, will look. Maybe time for a dog snuggie facebook page. ;)

Five Blasts + High Pr Posts$1.150,00
Tranaction id : 4019-9811-8201-7691.

Do I get a message when its done ? greetings

LOL Here comes the "oh noes" "omg" but its been two weeks since my site was suppose to be blasted. As mentioned earlier this is the second time I am hitting this site with spam gone wild directly. However to current date my site has yet to bounce up or down so I am still wondering if you are positive you have ran your campaign on my site yet? Thanks

My 2 cents review. i know he has a lot of work to do and a lot of clients. i ordered and for 10 days nothing happened to my site so i check rankings every day,. i check baklinks. nothing more than i already had. My guess is i payed 200$ and no work has been done to my site.

To be honest. Grind. eighter you or your so called partner should at least answer pm and skype and let clients know their project status. as you assured me you have indexed links but no links new to my site.

Good luck with this service in the feature. for me it was prity much a waste of time. nothing happened!

LOL Here comes the "oh noes" "omg" but its been two weeks since my site was suppose to be blasted. As mentioned earlier this is the second time I am hitting this site with spam gone wild directly. However to current date my site has yet to bounce up or down so I am still wondering if you are positive you have ran your campaign on my site yet? Thanks

Adem, check ahrefs.com for your URL, they show a nice indexed graph. Hyphenated domains are a bitch to check to for links by googling your site in different incarnations because they treat non hyphen queries the same, creates a massive mishmash of shit and makes tracking links a pain.

My 2 cents review. i know he has a lot of work to do and a lot of clients. i ordered and for 10 days nothing happened to my site so i check rankings every day,. i check baklinks. nothing more than i already had. My guess is i payed 200$ and no work has been done to my site.

To be honest. Grind. eighter you or your so called partner should at least answer pm and skype and let clients know their project status. as you assured me you have indexed links but no links new to my site.

Good luck with this service in the feature. for me it was prity much a waste of time. nothing happened!

I responded to your PM, told you that it ran. You didn't believe me, PM'd me again, so I'm supposed to play the he said she said bullshit game with you?

We blasted your site, it didn't get any movement, I'm sorry about that but let's be honest, it's not a very good site, and I've been more than forthright about only using this on good sites since the beginning.

Maybe you'll believe these guys.

iceseo-majestic.jpg

Or these guys?

iceseo-ahrefs.jpg

You've been more than impatient since the beginning, nagging us every step of the way ahead of the stated time schedules, and you might still get lucky: a lot of sites that didn't respond in the 2 week time frame jumped around the 4-6 week mark.

Regardless, I don't appreciate you implying that I took your money and didn't do the work, took me 2 seconds to copy paste your URL into those two link indexing tools above, you could have spent the time used typing out your "2 cent review" to actually confirm it yourself, considering I already told you via PM that it ran. Not surprised in the least you took the route that you did though.

Status
Not open for further replies.