Spam Gone Wild IV - Dirrty Links For Dirrty Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I gotta say is, this service is the shit. Didn't do anything else for this KW and it's still chillin on Page 1 (albeit rank 6-7 now), but still. It don't get no betterz than this durrrty shitz ya'll.
Over and out.

Damn man, get some new content and shit on there, 2 for that term had to be worth more than 6.

And don't forget my pics of your cuz!!!!

ordered one - Your transaction ID for this payment is: 2YL69471AF1017008.

website is sitting on #6 for long while now , will keep you posted on ranking change

Another order and more results.

KW1 Ranking about 90 to #1
KW2 No rankings to be heard of to #6

Thanks guys! Love the results!

Just flipped a site I had used SGW + Link Narwhal on for $4.25k, not bad for a days worth and $500 worth of links, ordering up again as I've set up a few more sites that need some love.

Awesome!

what is the current delay, please ?

24-48 hours queue time, 24-48 hours blast time, 7-10 days index time.

hi Grindstone, would like to order this and sent you a PM, could you please advise?

Ya, checking PMs next.

Another order and more results.

KW1 Ranking about 90 to #1
KW2 No rankings to be heard of to #6

Thanks guys! Love the results!

Thanks man. Love that your building sites that'll rank. Somebody should stalk tencent and jmace cuz they're batting close to a thousand on SGW sites, whatever they're doing works. #justsaying...

I'm seeing great results so far and I think it's only been a week. I ordered 5 packages for 5 sites. Some of the biggest keywords I am now in the middle of the first page. I'll post a bit of a more thorough review in about a week once everything is finished, but I'm definitely very happy with the results so far.

I'm seeing great results so far and I think it's only been a week. I ordered 5 packages for 5 sites. Some of the biggest keywords I am now in the middle of the first page. I'll post a bit of a more thorough review in about a week once everything is finished, but I'm definitely very happy with the results so far.

Sweet, thanks for taking the time to leave some feedback in the thread, much appreciated. Hope it keeps on kicking tail for you.

Alright. Time to get to blastin again. New fun!

You know it. Not sure how we could top the first one, not sure how the second one ended up, but excited for this one!

Ugh, we killed the second one (due to varied laws around this country), but the first one is still chillin on page 1. And Mila will get off her ass one of these days and send me what I asked for. Fucking celebrities. Word, get to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.