Spam Gone Wild IV - Dirrty Links For Dirrty Boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all the guys here who have posted great results by blasting 301 domains were these brand new domains with no content? aged domains with content? or aged domains with no content?

Im just curious as to what is the best way to 301 these links. Any insight is appreciated

btw my method is a cheap dropped domain or a fresh one, 3-5 pages of content, blast links. redirect before or after link blasts.

btw my method is a cheap dropped domain or a fresh one, 3-5 pages of content, blast links. redirect before or after link blasts.

If you get a fresh domain and blast it with spam im assuming this site has a chance of getting sandboxed. Now if the site is sandboxed or not doesnt matter obviously as im not trying to rank the sandboxed site, but if it does does the link juice still pass on to my money site?

Or can you just keep spamming the crap out of the 301 site and always get a serp boost to your money site?

Ordered this (including blog posts) for two two year old sites all links sent straight to money page. Site 1 went from #11 to #4 and has stayed there for the last two weeks :D Second blast has just started and went from #22 to #11 overnight for a competitive kw.

This service is worth every cent and once your page converts this is a no brainer for ROI.

Really interested in this, simply because the description was so awesome - man you know how to write a good intro! Like someone else said though, would like a cheaper option next time.

$300 Order placed on my 12 year old domain (never had anything on it) I bought that's in the penalty box. If it doesn't work, I'll 301 to a new domain and start my linkbuilding over on that domain. Here's hopin!

Primary Keyword - #164 :(

Your transaction ID for this payment is: 5ML465456S665653C.

UPDATE - RESULTS have appeared! It might bounce, but for now I want to report some sweet movement!

They said it couldn't be done. They said I couldn't rescue this old ass, dead domain and bring it back to life in Google. Grindstone laughed, buylinkstoday shook his head.

They were wrong. Dead wrong.

Ol8cU.png

HQFDr.png

Hope this sticks, and most other pages are still not on the map, but this is great news. Gonna keep this domain and NOT redirect now, and start tossing more PR links at it. Good stuff!

Hello again Grindstone,

New order placed for a different site than my order a few weeks back.
PayPal transaction ID: 4X498533SL175072G

I filled out the form and made the payment.
Please confirm that you have received the payment and all the information you need.

Thanks, jhfiredog

Just ordered 2 packages, both going to 1 domain with over 1000 deeplink keywords and urls tracked. I'll be happy to provide a review. BLT and Grind are legends, i dont care if they even do anything, I just like sending them money.

LOL, thanks for the orders.

Put in another order! Thanks man!

Thanks man. Tweaked my back over the weekend but let's take some runs soon!

Time for my review; although I paid for the product I just felt I owed it to grindstone to say the following because I've made SO DAMN MUCH MONEY today thanks to this package...

I was fighting hard last month to get my most profitable keyword back up to #1... It had been there last year but only for a couple days.

I've tried various things like mixed packages in the past, but my competitors were pretty tough starting in august or so, at least in Google.

I had in fact just Fallen in ranking (and was getting worried) when I bought the $300 SGW package on Nov 18th. Grindestone got out the links the following day, on the 19th.

Check this ranking graph out:

MicroSiteMasters - View Keyword Info

Let's just say that the term is a bit commercial and should have more competition and traffic than ever these last few days, over Black friday and Cyber monday...

In just one week, my page went from # 5 to #1 BABY! YEEEEEEEHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

..And has held steady @ #1 ever since. You just can't beat that with a stick!

Grindstone: You've got a long-term customer here. Early next year I'm going to buy a bunch more packages like this one, so let me know your bulk rates in a PM or something when you get a chance. :drinkup:

Overall, I give SGW a 10/10. - Quite possibly the best SERP-move I've ever gotten out of any link package of any kind!

Damn Luke, posts like this make me feel so good inside. Congrats on the success, bank like a mofo, I'll ping you and we can talk volume.

Ordered 3 more.

Gave you 10 anchors per blast.

What's the turn around time like these days?

Currently pushing 24-72 hour queue time, same 24-48 actual blast time, 7-10 days to index. Thanks for the repeat business, glad it's working for you!

Agreed 100% Bing loves this service. Of course as always they respond slower then G but it hits hard when it does.

Good point on it taking longer, I always forget that.

Grindstone you are the man!

Site went from page 3 to PAGE 1 RESULT 3.

I'm very careful about this site since it is for a clients offline business who had his previous site burned so I blasted a domain that is 301'd to the money site and got these amazing results.

10/10 definitely worth the price, will be ordering again once I am ready with some other sites.

Thanks boys!

Awesome, thanks for the review!

Just purchased another package, pew pew.

Thanks!

man i have been hearing great stuff about your service...and i love your "asshole" sales pitch, thats nice.

i do wish you had some entry level pricing i.e. most of the domains i work with do not require that much juice to see movement and a package like this would be total overkill

im sure your response will be "fuck you, thats my sales pitch" heheh

Fuck you, that's my sales pitch!!!

Seriously tho, we've tested this in 1/2 scale, 1/4 scale, 1/8 scale. It works best just like this and if we sold a 1/2 scale version, 90% of people would be complaining about no results. It is what it is, it's not for everybody, but for the people it is for, it's the shit.

Ordered this (including blog posts) for two two year old sites all links sent straight to money page. Site 1 went from #11 to #4 and has stayed there for the last two weeks :D Second blast has just started and went from #22 to #11 overnight for a competitive kw.

This service is worth every cent and once your page converts this is a no brainer for ROI.

Muy bueno, thanks for taking the time to update some results! Appreciated.

Really interested in this, simply because the description was so awesome - man you know how to write a good intro! Like someone else said though, would like a cheaper option next time.

Ya, see above. Cheaper option doesn't work, wastes our time and your money.

UPDATE - RESULTS have appeared! It might bounce, but for now I want to report some sweet movement!

They said it couldn't be done. They said I couldn't rescue this old ass, dead domain and bring it back to life in Google. Grindstone laughed, buylinkstoday shook his head.

They were wrong. Dead wrong.

Ol8cU.png

HQFDr.png

Hope this sticks, and most other pages are still not on the map, but this is great news. Gonna keep this domain and NOT redirect now, and start tossing more PR links at it. Good stuff!

Being wrong has never felt so right...except that one time with those two "sisters" in thailand. I hope it sticks, although I don't know if we can handle the crushing onslaught of orders that will follow if it truly does recover a sandboxing.

Hello again Grindstone,

New order placed for a different site than my order a few weeks back.
PayPal transaction ID: 4X498533SL175072G

I filled out the form and made the payment.
Please confirm that you have received the payment and all the information you need.

Thanks, jhfiredog

Confirmed, thank you.

Looks like a great service, sent you a PM.

Will go check it now.

Thanks for the repeat business, glad it's working for you!

Wish I could say it's all working. I have 2 sites now that have disappeared after the initial rankings and 1 that is bouncing and might be gone like the others starting today. That being said I've done something like 20 sites so 17 for 20 isn't bad and overall I've had positive results. I try not to get over excited since whenever I do something bad happens :p

Never quite seen such epic customer service for any offer on WF before. The skype chat is incredible, ever question I have ever had has been answered, and these guys are online and willing to help 24/7.

Happy with the service and even happier with the personal attention that comes with it.

The post above of adionline made me doubt again when I was just about to order and had already registered an EMD for 301 -

Two questions -

1) Do rankings really stick ? With xrumer blasts rankings used to disappear after staying for like 1 week. I hope it's not the case here.

2). Do you recommend I put some content on my EMD, have it indexed in Google, then 301 it then blast it? Or putting content and indexing in Google don't matter?

The post above of adionline made me doubt again when I was just about to order and had already registered an EMD for 301 -

Two questions -

1) Do rankings really stick ? With xrumer blasts rankings used to disappear after staying for like 1 week. I hope it's not the case here.

2). Do you recommend I put some content on my EMD, have it indexed in Google, then 301 it then blast it? Or putting content and indexing in Google don't matter?

To be fair none of my blasts (except the two most recent) had been 301'd, they where direct. A lot of my blasts have stuck and not fluctuated. One of the few that didn't was a double blast (maybe I over did it). Many of the sites had little to no previous links built to them but did have unique content and at least a few articles with typical navigation pages. All sites where roughly 6 months old and indexed in google.

I was well aware that these are risky packages. I would certainly not discourage you from ordering as long as you understand there is always a chance this might not work for you as stated by Grindstone. I've had many work and a few that didn't (but the verdict is still out, maybe they'll come back). My very first blast that I did is still there and sticking and it's probably been a month since I did it.

This is so legit I didn't want to write a review because I don't want more competition using it. I went from mid page two to number 1 for the keyword I was after... And that's only one week after ordering SGW directly to my site.

Been doing SEO for over a year now and I've never had results this quick. Not only that, but the site has stayed number one for about two weeks now (and I'm crossing my fingers that doesn't change).

I've been running a lot more paid campaigns and been leaving SEO on the backburner these days but after seeing how well this shit does I'm going to start building a bunch of new sites.

All in all, 5/5, outstanding service! I'll definitely be buying a lot more of these.

Ordered a package. Order ID: 51E347586F96*****

Thank you!

Wish I could say it's all working. I have 2 sites now that have disappeared after the initial rankings and 1 that is bouncing and might be gone like the others starting today. That being said I've done something like 20 sites so 17 for 20 isn't bad and overall I've had positive results. I try not to get over excited since whenever I do something bad happens :p

85 or 90% success rate, pretty much in line with what I'm seeing across the board.

Never quite seen such epic customer service for any offer on WF before. The skype chat is incredible, ever question I have ever had has been answered, and these guys are online and willing to help 24/7.

Happy with the service and even happier with the personal attention that comes with it.

<3, thanks Drew!

another order placed. make that two

Appreciated, thanks!

Two questions -

1) Yes, they stick in most cases. I've seen some people move up, then back down to where they were, but those were usually newer sites without a lot of quality content.

2) I always put some content on, indexing is probably a good idea too, never really worried about it tho.

To be fair none of my blasts (except the two most recent) had been 301'd, they where direct. A lot of my blasts have stuck and not fluctuated. One of the few that didn't was a double blast (maybe I over did it). Many of the sites had little to no previous links built to them but did have unique content and at least a few articles with typical navigation pages. All sites where roughly 6 months old and indexed in google.

I was well aware that these are risky packages. I would certainly not discourage you from ordering as long as you understand there is always a chance this might not work for you as stated by Grindstone. I've had many work and a few that didn't (but the verdict is still out, maybe they'll come back). My very first blast that I did is still there and sticking and it's probably been a month since I did it.

Good advice. I hope people read it.

This is so legit I didn't want to write a review because I don't want more competition using it. I went from mid page two to number 1 for the keyword I was after... And that's only one week after ordering SGW directly to my site.

Been doing SEO for over a year now and I've never had results this quick. Not only that, but the site has stayed number one for about two weeks now (and I'm crossing my fingers that doesn't change).

I've been running a lot more paid campaigns and been leaving SEO on the backburner these days but after seeing how well this shit does I'm going to start building a bunch of new sites.

All in all, 5/5, outstanding service! I'll definitely be buying a lot more of these.

Thanks for taking the time to review it on your paid order, appreciated.

Gonna give this another go. First SGW results equated to no movement - but the phrase was pretty hard and it was already on page 1.

This time..phrase is pretty competitive, but not quite as bad. Crossing fingers =)

7GV74335XD632762X

Gonna give this another go. First SGW results equated to no movement - but the phrase was pretty hard and it was already on page 1.

This time..phrase is pretty competitive, but not quite as bad. Crossing fingers =)

7GV74335XD632762X

Thanks for the order, will fire tomorrow.

Got a couple PM's about the thread closed, are we still taking orders. This is the new WF BST landscape, threads close every 10 days, vendors have to open new ones, subscribing to them doesn't work like it used to. Do a CTRL + F for "spam" and you can always find the most recent thread. Thanks!

All I gotta say is, this service is the shit. Didn't do anything else for this KW and it's still chillin on Page 1 (albeit rank 6-7 now), but still. It don't get no betterz than this durrrty shitz ya'll.
Over and out.

Status
Not open for further replies.