Spam Gone Wild III - Raw & Uncut

Status
Not open for further replies.

If you have any doubts at all, reg a related EMD or relevant domain name, slap some content on it, blast that, 301 it, feels like a broken record up in here *

I am interested in ordering these backlinks through a 301 redirected domain. But didn't really understand what you meant there..Can't I just reg a brand new domain and give it to you as it is, you blast it with links and I redirect it to my money site later? Or do I have to put content on it etc?? How many pages would you recommend? I wanna make sure I do this right...Also, wouldn't too many links to a new domain get it sandboxed/deindexed?

Order placed, in just 24 hours I went from #6 to #4 on KW 1 and #20 to #10 on KW2... and I know it's got another week or 2 to finish and settle in... I've raped and pillaged on KW1 to get where it was and couldn't get it to budge... good shit my man, good shit

Will post final results in 2 weeks

72 hours in, KW1 fell 2 spots (back to where it was) and KW2 fell 6 spots (still up 4 spots)

continuing to watch things unfold... kinda fun actually:evil_laughter:

Bought an EMD 6 weeks ago and hit it with a few good PR blogrolls, but the main thing I did was to hit it with SGW and it went from a PR0 to PR6 and my other site went from a PR3 to a PR5 and the last one went from a PR0 to a PR2. Plus the rankings have been outstanding.

Awesome, thanks for the share.

Wow, page I blasted -> PR4. Domain -> PR2. Me likey.

GS- if we did one blast and landed oh so close to 'joy-zone' but are still hovering on the outskirts of page 1 is a second blast a viable option or would you do something else?

JC.

As long as it's been 2 weeks, I'd hit it again. A lot of my tougher terms take 2-3 blasts.

Nice and cool!

Mine jumped from PR2 to PR3. Hahaha, not much but still.

Feels good, dun nun nun a nun.

I am interested in ordering these backlinks through a 301 redirected domain. But didn't really understand what you meant there..Can't I just reg a brand new domain and give it to you as it is, you blast it with links and I redirect it to my money site later? Or do I have to put content on it etc?? How many pages would you recommend? I wanna make sure I do this right...Also, wouldn't too many links to a new domain get it sandboxed/deindexed?

301 the domain, then blast it, works best for us most of the time. I throw some placeholder content on there, don't know if it's even necessary.

72 hours in, KW1 fell 2 spots (back to where it was) and KW2 fell 6 spots (still up 4 spots)

1269005183767.gif

All my sites went to PR3s and PR4s.
Funny, one .biz site which was targeting a 12k exact term, was hacked a couple days before the blast, and isn't ranking anywhere for that keyword, but is a PR5.

Just ordered, transaction: 5M949124UK636705H.

my body is ready.

lol, thanks

just purchased 3

thank you

All my sites went to PR3s and PR4s.
Funny, one .biz site which was targeting a 12k exact term, was hacked a couple days before the blast, and isn't ranking anywhere for that keyword, but is a PR5.

inb4 people ordering SGW to build up their high PR networks....oops, too late!!!!

dam i see you have a special on now. anyway i can get the extra high pr posts even though i ordered this morning?

blizam said:
Order placed, in just 24 hours I went from #6 to #4 on KW 1 and #20 to #10 on KW2... and I know it's got another week or 2 to finish and settle in... I've raped and pillaged on KW1 to get where it was and couldn't get it to budge... good shit my man, good shit

Will post final results in 2 weeks

Almost 5 days (i think), KW1 up 4 spots overall to #2, KW2 up 12 spots overall to #8

Herp Herp
Wuts the turn around like.

Blasts start within 24-48 hours of order, take about 24-48 hours to blast, you'll start picking up links shortly, then after about 2-4 weeks you'll have more links indexed than you know what to do with.

Whats the turn around time like? Ordered a few days ago.

oh hai thurr!

You ordered 51 hours ago, it's been running for almost 5 hours, just got in under the 48 hour promise. Expect to start seeing links in a few days.

I see links starting to come in, I lost my front page spot a few weeks ago now at #8. Hopefully this can not only retrieve my lost ranking but also increase it.

no results...did I fall thru the cracks?

Hey guys I paid $500 for 3 sites on October 28th, thus far I have had no real results for any of them. I had a small bump on a local site but the other 2 have had no gains at all.

Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 2S129594XX873690G)

Can someone get back to me and let me know what is going on?

Just put in order number 3. This is the real deal. Has worked wonders for me. I do have older domains with 100% original content. I can't believe how fast the sites are ranking. Million thanks dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.