Not open for further replies.

mreed

Link Building Madman
Jan 20, 2007
Tucson, AZ
www.linkmason.com
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Three times last week, I was able to put my clients sites on the front page of a few major social bookmarking sites. This resulted in thousands of hits and back-links, improved organic search traffic rankings, and a large increase in blog subscribers. We have also experienced a large percent increase in adsense revenue over the last few weeks, due to the newfound traffic.

I am fairly confident I can do this for almost anyone.

My service includes:
  • page creation copy writing and story concept
  • submission to 50 major social networks
  • placing wikipedia links to your story if possible
  • working the major networks to insure front page popularity
At the very least you will receive a substantial increase in unique visitors and back-links.

This linkbaiting service is a VERY LIMITED OFFER as I only need to raise some capital to build a few more of my own sites to capitalize on my new technqiue for attracting backlinks.

I repeat, this offer is only available for a limited number of people.

Please inquire via PM for details if you are interested. Please include details of the site you are submitting for consideration.

I have screen shots of my successes and am happy to provide proof and pricing information, and will hopefully have testimonials posted here very soon.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Samples please.

Is this the type of thing I could use only for my own sites that I don't mind getting penalised or would you do it for a client's site without risk?

Samples please.

Is this the type of thing I could use only for my own sites that I don't mind getting penalised or would you do it for a client's site without risk?

This is one hundred percent white hat. We rely on good stories and a good networking to push our stories. There is no risk of penalty with this service.

ALL PMS SENT. Thank you for your interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.