Shoemoney calls out barman to fight at ASW

I already know shoes strategy.

so heres what your gonna need to work on.

1. your take down defense. If he is gonna work with couture hes gonna probably focus on wrestling and take downs.

2. submission defense and being able to get your ass off the ground if you do get taken down.

3. your probably a better boxer. I can't see shoemoney wanting to stand with you or outbox you even though ive never seen you everyone says your taller and bigger than him.

Those are your keys to success. That'll be $1,000.

UNDER ONE CONDITION

I want to do this at Affiliate Summit East in NY. Why the fuck are we waiting till West that's like nine months away. Maybe shoemoney got pregnant and wants to pop out the baby first?

Watch out, Barman. He probably has been planning this for a year like a psycho. Training with Couture everyday, taking steroids, masturbating to a photoshopped bloody picture of you and shit. :D

On a serious note, size doesn't matter too much. Someone with 6 months of BJJ and Muay Thai will kick the shit out of 85% of the average population and 99.9% of the average affiliate marketing population.

Reactions: sgtryan
Request for training montage video of barman punching raw meat and shit.

This was going to come sooner or later - and now's a good a time as any.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgSMxY6asoE"]YouTube - Rocky Music Video-Eye Of The Tiger[/ame]

I hope this doesn't turn into some Pacquiao Mayweather shit where you guys don't agree terms.

But yeah, I'm hoping to make it to ASE this year and you guys should def fight there.

I hope this doesn't turn into some Pacquiao Mayweather shit where you guys don't agree terms.

Yeah these things always degenerate into absolutely nothing.

I think Barman's response is pretty reasonable though.

Is this the guy, Barman is up against? Lol... Seriously... LOL

image7.png

The fact that shoe wanted to do this as an april fool's joke only tells me he's not that serious; highly doubt this will happen.

I'll wait till ASW if i have to but I'd much rather do it at ASE. End of Summer Brawl in the Bronx, not the Post-Holiday-Fatness Fest in Vegas

I am 100% in so if the coward backs out then you know what's what.