SERP LAUNCH CO-OP - 500 High PR Blog Posts + Over 1000 Wiki Posts !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you be more specific? For $200 I hope it moves quite a bit, but #60 to #50 could be considered a good amount of movement.

For the main KW I was monitoring here, it went from 20 to 15 so far and it's been moving up a spot per day.

The KW gets 60,500 EXACT / 550,000 BROAD monthly searches, and is a high competition keyword. So any movement for this particular keyword is pretty impressive.

All of the other anchors I gave him actually went up even more but I didn't even take note of where these KWs were before I ordered, as I just got my eye on the prize to make it to the first page...

For me, the $200 I spent on these links pays for itself very quickly. Definitely worth it, and I'm looking forward to seeing any extra movement over the next week or two.

Hey Zingo.

Is it possible to provide you with 2 urls for 1 packages

Url1.com{key1|key2|key3}
Url2.com{key1|key2|key3}

Please let me know if thats possible

That would actually require 2 CO-OP orders, I could cut a deal if you buy two let me know.

How to order? What info do you need ? PLease PM me.

sending p.m

For the main KW I was monitoring here, it went from 20 to 15 so far and it's been moving up a spot per day.

The KW gets 60,500 EXACT / 550,000 BROAD monthly searches, and is a high competition keyword. So any movement for this particular keyword is pretty impressive.

All of the other anchors I gave him actually went up even more but I didn't even take note of where these KWs were before I ordered, as I just got my eye on the prize to make it to the first page...

For me, the $200 I spent on these links pays for itself very quickly. Definitely worth it, and I'm looking forward to seeing any extra movement over the next week or two.

Much thanks for the feedback!

I'm down with this if it's still available Zingo.

sending p.m

want to order... send me a pm

sending p.m

Ok, 3 orders and SERP movements from two of them already. Last two were Co-op's BTW.

KW 1- Was around 15th page, now page 2 and climbing fast
KW 2- Aye carumba!! #1!!!!!!!! Medium compete, only 480 exact but up against businesses who are purposefully ranking for this term.

Big Kudos Zingo.

We have one KW (~30 000 000 exacts) moved from 21-29 to 6 and then dropped to 11-12th position. But nevertheless it was impressive, keeping in mind that this KW was diluted with 9 other; and those 9 showed some great SERP movements too - some of them even hit the first page.
Zingo, we need more.... ;)

+ fat turn-around
+ massive overdelivery
+ quality service: checked some random wikis, social bookmarks and trackbacks and everything is in place

can't comment on the serp movements since i didn't really monitor where it started and i ordered other services for these keywords as well.

definitely recommended!

Ok, 3 orders and SERP movements from two of them already. Last two were Co-op's BTW.

KW 1- Was around 15th page, now page 2 and climbing fast
KW 2- Aye carumba!! #1!!!!!!!! Medium compete, only 480 exact but up against businesses who are purposefully ranking for this term.

Big Kudos Zingo.

Thanks for the update!

We have one KW (~30 000 000 exacts) moved from 21-29 to 6 and then dropped to 11-12th position. But nevertheless it was impressive, keeping in mind that this KW was diluted with 9 other; and those 9 showed some great SERP movements too - some of them even hit the first page.
Zingo, we need more.... ;)

Good news indeed! Remember it takes time for all the Wikis to index so the juice still flows ;)

Interested in ordering for $165. PM me what info is needed and payment info, thanks!

Info sent and thanks!

+ fat turn-around
+ massive overdelivery
+ quality service: checked some random wikis, social bookmarks and trackbacks and everything is in place

can't comment on the serp movements since i didn't really monitor where it started and i ordered other services for these keywords as well.

definitely recommended!

Thanks phrench... just been a couple of days I did not check pre pack SERPs for yours either, will keep an eye out. I see you at #31 for one of the main terms let see what happens over the next week, them 1200 or so wikis take a bit to index ;)

I just check my site that I did about a week before yours, it jumped to #2 from #8 after about a week and today it is at #1!!!! Please stay there :)

I'd like to order a SERP Launch Co-Op. Also, am I able to provide multiple URL's (same site but inner pages) with 1 keyword each, or just 1 URL with multiple keywords?

I'd like to order a SERP Launch Co-Op. Also, am I able to provide multiple URL's (same site but inner pages) with 1 keyword each, or just 1 URL with multiple keywords?

I'll answer for Zingo since I asked him the exact same question. You can only use 1 URL.

my order is in! hopefully some serp movements with the 5 keywords that i gave

Your in the queue, lets give em a lil push ;)

Just 1 url and 5 kw's per order, if you order multiple can give a discount.

I'll answer for Zingo since I asked him the exact same question. You can only use 1 URL.

Thank ya..

Still taking orders for discount rate of $165 per CO-OP :smokin:

Status
Not open for further replies.