SERP LAUNCH CO-OP - 500 High PR Blog Posts + Over 1000 Wiki Posts !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has been added as an option.

SERP Launch Wikis Only

1. 1000 Wikis
2. 20,000 Blog Comments to wikis (for indexing)

Price = $65

Just sent a pm with some questions.

Answered..

Hey man, when you're taking more orders please let me know.

Will do

SERP LAUNCH Wikis Only

1. 1000 Wikis
2. 20,000 Blog Comments to wikis (for indexing)

Price = $65

how many dofollow in these 1000? will i get any report for these 1000?
thanks.

These are the no follow wikis.. only giving do follow to SERP Launch reg customers at this time.. working on getting more as well.

No follow do work just needs lots of them, and they are good for link profile.

Last edited:
Review of SERP Launch

OK, sorry it took so long for a review, but I wanted to make sure I had some time to sit down and write a proper review as this is a high quality service.

For the most part, I am very pleased with this service (Note: this is a paid review). I placed my order and received my report in about a day. Very impressive turn-around.

What I Received

111 do-follow wiki links
12 EDU wiki links
350 no-follow wiki links
A massive list of over 40k trackbacks to the Tier 1 wikis
Over 700 social bookmarks pointing to the do-follow wikis

Analysis
I LOVE the link diversity and think it's important to have a good ratio of do-follow to no-follow links. The quality of the content on the wikis is OK. It's not jibberish, but (to my trained eye) obviously spun. I think that the content is good enough to stick on the wikis, though. I checked about 30 of the do-follow wikis at random, and checked all of the EDU wikis, and they are still there.

Results
As far as results, it's interesting because I used this service on a site which was recently penalized. I threw some Xrumer links (stupid, I know) at one of my sites. Hard to tell if the site was penalized or just dancing, but I have seen sites never recover from Xrumer blasts before (the site wasn't sandboxed, as I could still find it on Google, just not for my kw's). That being said, my site is now back at #4 and #8 for my 2 main keywords (local, general keywords). I won't make any guarantees that this service will help get your penalized site back to page 1, but it seems to have done the trick for my site.

Conclusion
Overall, I would definitely use this service for any site that needs a good foundation of links, especially for expanding link diversity. This is a safe service that won't get your site raped by Panda. Zingo's communication is great, and the turnaround time can't be beat. Buy this, add some content to your site, and watch the magic happen!

I will try to follow up with any changes in rankings over the next 2 weeks.

MH

Results
As far as results, it's interesting because I used this service on a site which was recently penalized. I threw some Xrumer links (stupid, I know) at one of my sites. Hard to tell if the site was penalized or just dancing, but I have seen sites never recover from Xrumer blasts before (the site wasn't sandboxed, as I could still find it on Google, just not for my kw's). That being said, my site is now back at #4 and #8 for my 2 main keywords (local, general keywords). I won't make any guarantees that this service will help get your penalized site back to page 1, but it seems to have done the trick for my site.

Nice to know, never pointed this to one of my penalized sites yet, but will try and see what happens thanks for revealing this point!

Thanks for review, no worries on the time.... if your like me got 100 things going on at once..

Last edited:
Got room for a couple Wiki only orders (with blazing T.A), and thanks to those that have already purchased the Wiki only,,, you will be getting reports here shortly.

AND..

About to offer a new version of SERP Launch (will still offer current version) that is less expensive and provides more LINKs.. what? stay tuned...

Last edited:
Wanna drop a review here. I bought this maybe 3-4 days ago and my main KW was around #14 at the time, been there a few weeks and I had not bought any other service. 3 or 4 days into the order, my KW hits #3! It's around 6600 exact searches, high medium category. WOW!!! This service rocks!
Thanks Zingo.

Wanna drop a review here. I bought this maybe 3-4 days ago and my main KW was around #14 at the time, been there a few weeks and I had not bought any other service. 3 or 4 days into the order, my KW hits #3! It's around 6600 exact searches, high medium category. WOW!!! This service rocks!
Thanks Zingo.

Funny you should post now, I just started getting your wiki's indexed just now, currently blasting with comments and bookmarks .. more fun to come you have about 800 wiki links coming at cha! ;)

Will have reports ready shortly!

Last edited:
Zingo, interested in buying 3 $200.00 packages, any discount??

Please PM me paypal information and amount for 3 $200.00 packages (if any)...

Thanks!!

Review

To begin, let me just say that this service is definitely worth the money.

I got my report in the mail 3 days ago, only one day after I ordered. I'm very impressed with the turnaround time (especially for a service as extensive as this one).

Everything he promised in the sales copy was there. He also over delivered big time.

The wiki's were readable and all my links were where they should be. He also added some links to authority/other sites in my niche to minimize the footprint. Everything was done the way it should be.

Serp Movement

The quality of work and everything was good, but honestly, all I really care about is getting those #1 rankings.

I had him link to an article on my site that was targeting 5 low volume keywords in a very competitive niche. Before ordering Zingo's service, here were my rankings.

Keyword 1 - #4
Keyword 2 - #4
Keyword 3 - #5
Keyword 4 - #3
Keyword 5 - #6

Now, just 5 days later, and 3 days after receiving the report, here are my rankings:

Keyword 1 - #1
Keyword 2 - #1
Keyword 3 - #1
Keyword 4 - #3
Keyword 5 - #5

Three number 1 rankings already! The other two I'm sure will be soon the follow.

Overall ranking - A

Pretty sure I've already made my investment back from these #1 rankings. Will definitely order again for my other sites =)

In!!!! The results speak for themselves with Zingo's service, my trust level is sky high for his work.

In!!!! The results speak for themselves with Zingo's service, my trust level is sky high for his work.

Thanks, there is a lot of work and effort that goes into these I love to watch the SERP's fly high!!!

Only 2 orders left at price of $150 for the CO-OP pack..

Last edited:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Circus_Clown
(Unique Transaction ID # 8VK57142FB829335M)

Ordered. :). OP please confirm receipt of payment + details.

Thanks!!

Confirmed!

All 3 $150 slots are gone..

Will do 4 (2 taken 2 left) more CO-OP orders for $165 ..

Last edited:
Hi I would like to order 1 SERP LAUNCH CO-OP - 1 SERP LAUNCH and 1 SERP LAUNCH Wikis Only So 3 order total. Is there any discount avaliable ? Please pm me the details.

Status
Not open for further replies.