SERP Hiker - Jump you Keyword Ranking with Unique & Powerful Technique - Damn Cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I tested this service five days ago on my sites. Most are in high competition niche.

The results:

Site 1
Rank (14th Nov): 9th in Google.co.uk
Today (19th Nov): Switches rank between 6th - 7th in Google.co.uk

Site 2 (Extremely competitive niche)
Rank (14th Nov): 41th in Google.com
Today (19th Nov): 30th in Google.com

Site 3
Rank (14th Nov): 12th in Google.com
Today (19th Nov): Ranked pretty much the same as before. However, the site is ranked #1 in most local-based search results.

I believe the ranks will improve a lot more when more links got indexed. I'll just have to wait.

Do I recommend this service? Yes I do :)

I bought this service a week or so back and although i have had other services made on the site in question it looks like this service also helped nicely with my ranking. Great and cheap way to diversify your links. Will order again :)

Re: SERP HIKER!!!

Ordered 2 days back and already my SERP moved to 3 position from 8th position, instant results within no time, Soon I will place my second order. I recommend this service A+++"

Preliminary review:

Ordered just a few days ago. The ranking went up from #21 to #14. Will post a more full review later.

So I tested this service five days ago on my sites. Most are in high competition niche.

The results:

Site 1
Rank (14th Nov): 9th in Google.co.uk
Today (19th Nov): Switches rank between 6th - 7th in Google.co.uk

Site 2 (Extremely competitive niche)
Rank (14th Nov): 41th in Google.com
Today (19th Nov): 30th in Google.com

Site 3
Rank (14th Nov): 12th in Google.com
Today (19th Nov): Ranked pretty much the same as before. However, the site is ranked #1 in most local-based search results.

I believe the ranks will improve a lot more when more links got indexed. I'll just have to wait.

Do I recommend this service? Yes I do :)

I bought this service a week or so back and although i have had other services made on the site in question it looks like this service also helped nicely with my ranking. Great and cheap way to diversify your links. Will order again :)

Thanks all for your Honest Reviews. Check out the latest Reviews of our Service SERP HIKER. Amazing Results within no time at a Damn cheap price, More reviews on their way.

I have used this service for high competitive keywords, and to my surprise I have found amazing SERP movements, the OP has done what he has promised, Recommended, will order again, Thanks

SERP HIKER!!!

I have used this service for high competitive keywords, and to my surprise I have found amazing SERP movements, the OP has done what he has promised, Recommended, will order again, Thanks

Thanks for your Honest Review. Results will still grow as the more links gets approved, this Hike is seen just after 3 days of our submission. As more links get approved the ranking will skyrocket.

More Reviews yet to come, as already we have noticed the Hike in keyword rankings for some of our recent submissions.

Ordered 2 more for another 2 of my sites, I will report back on any serp movement since this is the only links I'm doing for them to see.

I got this for a previous website and saw some good movement but I was doing other links at the same time, but I have a feeling this did help.

I ordered 3 files/submissions on the 19th, got the pictures including files today which is fine time wise.

There is paying, url's and keyword's to give op and waiting for the screen shot of submissions and files back there isn't to much to it.

The url's these were assigned I started a few other links to them also, so their in the start of a buildup.
I'll have no idea what their effect might be so I won't be able to provide any feedback on serp's

If op gives me another deal on 3 I would like to try this on urls that haven't had much link building input.

I thought to try them for more link diversity also.

I could see mixing this in link building for sites if there was some type of report sent when the actual published link url's could be collected.

I might like to try to send some auto approve links if it would help or not.....

Hey Thanks for the job seosoldier86

Special Weekend Offer

Hello wickedfire, thanks for your amazing interest in our service of SERP HIKER.This time I came out with an another weekend offer on the successful running of our service SERP HIKER

Buy our service this weekend only for Just 15$. So, now Boost your SERP at a more Damn Cheap Price.

Only for this weekend you get a discount of 5$. So, now pay only 15$ instead of 20$.

Note: Offer may be closed when it reaches our target, So hurry up, be the first to grab this offer.

Check out the Recent reviews of our service, producing incredible results. These are just half the reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.