SERP Hiker - Jump you Keyword Ranking with Unique & Powerful Technique - Damn Cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Re: SERP HIKER!!!

how long ago did you run this on your two test sites because using yahoo I can't find any backlinks to them?

Thanks for your interest, Two test sites are just example, I have hundreds that really worked with this software.

Yahoo doesn't show all of your backlinks, it shows only some of them, but the remaining do really exists.

If interested in our service, Never bother about the links, what matters here is the SERPS, which really work with this method.
Thanks

Ordered 2 days back and already my SERP moved to 3 position from 8th position, instant results within no time, Soon I will place my second order. I recommend this service A+++"

Preliminary review:

Ordered just a few days ago. The ranking went up from #21 to #14. Will post a more full review later.

This services is all about Creating a software by using your keyword and URL, and then submitting this software to hundreds (350+ Successful Submissions) of software directories. This is other known as PAD Submission.

Would you be able to give an example of one of the software submissions which you may have used for a site, not a client site. I've got an idea what it might be but would be good to see an example.

Also, do we get a report with all the links you create?

Would you be able to give an example of one of the software submissions which you may have used for a site, not a client site. I've got an idea what it might be but would be good to see an example.

Also, do we get a report with all the links you create?

Thanks for your question, the answer to this may be helpful to other thread readers too. Send me your details so that I can give you an example of my Sample Submission Report.

Here you get the screen shot as your Report, showing out the number of sites your software has been successfully submitted. You can get only few live links as some software directories may approve links slowly.

The software we create is a Pad Software.

Bonanza Offer

Weakened Offer

I am giving out an amazing offer of 300 dofollow wiki backlinks for free. If you buy our service this weakened you will be awarded with this Super Offer.

Software Submission Service+ Bonus 300 Live Auto Approved Dofollow Wiki Backlinks+ Adding these links to linklicious for fast indexing. Boost your SERPS with this 2 Powerful Methods.

Note:300 links also consists a few of .Gov & .Edu links.

Hurry UP, This offer may be closed when It reaches the target. Be the first to Grab this Never Before Offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.