SEO VIP LIST! Exclusive! High PR Domains C-Class IPS|Blogpost RedhatSEO New ver.PR72!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just wanted to leave another review on this service. Honestly i have no idea how this thread hasnt exploded like the other services stacy is offering. I buy a lot of shit on this forum and have had several orders completed of these established pr posts and i would have to say this package is one the best i have used for the money. (definately a top 5 weapon of choice in our arsenal for taking top money making positions in mid level to highly competitive niches)

thanks for the great work stacy, it is much appreciated.

Just placed an order.

Transaction ID 5NM196163D124180X
I sent details as instructed. Add me on your list of VIPs. I'll order way more soon when I see results! :)

- sem.rank

Awesome!!

Thank you, got the refund :))) this is awesome :rainfro::rainfro::rainfro:

NP!

Got my order yesterday. Everything was perfect, as always...
Thanks Stacy!
-J

<3 Jbern Thanks for being such a great customer!

Order placed yesterday. Transaction ID #46V02914B07108749

Thanks!

Order placed
You are currently working on a 400 blog post order for me, so hope I qualified for $55 :D
Unique Transaction ID #4F780409YY799873N
thanks
sending email with details now
culvers

Thanks!

Left review in other service thread cuz i couldnt find this one lol. These are solid links if you are on the fence about them dont be just buy while you still can, our first 3 orders took 2/3 decent producing keywords that were floating around pos 8-9 to pos 1, the other target we ran the 3rd package to was flashing pos 1 -2 and has now solidified pos 1. 3 orders for 3 (2kw/group) keyword groups, all 3 primary targets pos 1 . very clean blogs that deliver rock SOLID results. Also we did spread 750 socials across each package to help beef em up a bit and help with indexing.

Great work!

NP!

I am buying your service for the first time, is it $55 for me or what? pm me pls

Did you get my pm?

Payment sent and details emailed to you. Thanks

Got it.

can u send list of the sites used please i want to take a peek very very interested :) please send whole list

Just made payment emailing and pm you the details for the order.

please pm me the list if this service is still live

Just wanted to leave another review on this service. Honestly i have no idea how this thread hasnt exploded like the other services stacy is offering. I buy a lot of shit on this forum and have had several orders completed of these established pr posts and i would have to say this package is one the best i have used for the money. (definately a top 5 weapon of choice in our arsenal for taking top money making positions in mid level to highly competitive niches)

thanks for the great work stacy, it is much appreciated.

hi, all the details about domains are like first post? and orders are open?

Just placed and order Transaction ID #4BE****5VP3512106. I'm on the SEP VIP list.
Will email the details in a minute.

hi,

just placed an order

Unique Transaction ID # 3D047895Y41971409

I have used your service before but I am not sure if I am on the list.

Here is a link to my purchase before, thanks: http://www.wickedfire.com/links-seo...drip-ver-6-9-serp-smasher-10.html#post1238657

Your other service provided a substantial boost to one of my sites. I'm hoping this will have a solid impact on my rankings as well.

Thanks

Placed order for a site that recently dipped from #1 to #3. Bring it on!

BRING IT ON!

This thread is moving to PLEASE VISIT THIS LINK BELOW FOR OTHER PACKAGES OPEN FOR ORDERS::
http://www.wickedfire.com/links-seo...s-ips-blogpost-pagerank-pusher-ver-pr179.html

This thread is closed for now thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.