SEO VIP LIST! Exclusive! High PR Domains C-Class IPS|Blogpost RedhatSEO New ver.PR72!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Report received and all the articles have been posted on high PR blogs, including an extra one - thanks! Have seen good results from the 100 blog post service, having ordered that 3 times, so hopefully I'll see goo things from this one too :)

Just sent new order over...
Have had great results on the other 3 orders using your 200 package. Figured it was time to get some good high PR links in the mix.
Thanks!
-J

Just placed an order.

Transaction ID 5NM196163D124180X
I sent details as instructed. Add me on your list of VIPs. I'll order way more soon when I see results! :)

- sem.rank

Order placed
You are currently working on a 400 blog post order for me, so hope I qualified for $55 :D
Unique Transaction ID #4F780409YY799873N
thanks
sending email with details now
culvers

Left review in other service thread cuz i couldnt find this one lol. These are solid links if you are on the fence about them dont be just buy while you still can, our first 3 orders took 2/3 decent producing keywords that were floating around pos 8-9 to pos 1, the other target we ran the 3rd package to was flashing pos 1 -2 and has now solidified pos 1. 3 orders for 3 (2kw/group) keyword groups, all 3 primary targets pos 1 . very clean blogs that deliver rock SOLID results. Also we did spread 750 socials across each package to help beef em up a bit and help with indexing.

Great work!

Status
Not open for further replies.