SEO VIP LIST! Exclusive! High PR Domains C-Class IPS|Blogpost RedhatSEO New ver.PR72!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stacykohlman

Jun 6, 2010
California
Rating - 100%
241   0   0
HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE AND THANKS FOR YOUR CONTINUAL SUPPORT my fellow WICKED FIRE MEMBERS!! With your support I am now able to offer what you've all requested of me!!

pagerankpush.jpg

seobenefits.JPG

For less than $0.99 per 1 Pagerank Power Point you can feel the power of this system!!
I Research + Write 2 Unique Articles then I spin and then I post all for only = $70

I just paid now what?
after sending payment please email me your details to stacykohlman@hotmail.com :
* Paypal email
* URL/URLS: (3 Max)
* Keywords/Anchor(3 Max)
* Report Email: (Where I send the report to)
* Notes: (Any special notes, etc?)

NOTE: Turnaround time is normally 24-48hours!

:::To show my appreciation to SEO VIP MEMBERS - Pricing for this $55 ONLY:::
SEO VIP MEMBERS ONLY Please send paypal directly for $55 to stacykohlman@hotmail.com I will also email everyone this deal!

Question: "How do I become a SEO VIP Member?"
Answer: "It's easy you just need to purchase any of my services once at regular price and request to be on it! Yup it's that simple"

Unfortunately there is no review copies available. I can however provide you with some of my previous feedback from my customers. I also have a 100% Itrader!

Could you send me the domains ? Lemme check them, outgoing links quality etc. Hope you don't have bad neighbors. Looking forward ...

Used stacykohlman service few months ago . Very good seller , i highly recommend this guy. I think i will also buy again

Glad to see you finally able to offer high PR blogs, your regular network did wonders for my site!

just order 2, with a small request, let me know if its doable.

Just sent you the payment.

Replied to the email with link details.

Got it all work in progress should be all done soon!

Could you send me the domains ? Lemme check them, outgoing links quality etc. Hope you don't have bad neighbors. Looking forward ...

I sent you PM.

Used stacykohlman service few months ago . Very good seller , i highly recommend this guy. I think i will also buy again

Thanks I hope you and all my customers are doing good with SERPS. It seems its working out for everyone!

Got your email and checked out the thread. Great news to wake up to. Payment and details sent.

Thanks Teacher! Got it all work in progress should be all done soon!

Hi Can you send me the blogs list to look at. If blogs are good, I will give you an order.

PM Sent.

Hey just made a order and sent the payment, thanks for the email.

PM Sent!

Glad to see you finally able to offer high PR blogs, your regular network did wonders for my site!

just order 2, with a small request, let me know if its doable.

Sure did you email me the request yet?

---
On a Side Note I'm taking orders still there may be a normal slight delay instead of my regular Turnaround time of 24-48hours it may be up to 72hours(due to more orders than expected) but fear not, I will try my best to grind it all out before that 48hours is up!! Thanks everyone for your support I have many more Domains on more C class IPS coming up soon!!!

Just received report for my 2nd order. My order was competed within specified time. All blog posts look great. My SERP were improved after first order so expecting same this time :D

Congrets on the new service!

used Stacy's service many times and always received good quality articles and nice boost in ranking, now with this high pr network i'm positive to get good results.

sent you pm with my order

Got all your guys order! Pr0xyhub I'm flattered that of your 4 itraders 2000 Posts that you'd chose my service after 3 yeras on Wickedfire! Thanks !! Open for new Orders !

Stacy

Status
Not open for further replies.