SCAM ALERT: Adam Steel - Creature Local

tim2963

Sep 16, 2010
South Florida
I had paid Adam over a year ago 400.00 USD to rank locally for a client of mine. He did a great job and swiftly got and maintained A rank in Google Places. So I went ahead and tossed him some more work. This time paying 2000.00 USD to him upfront for some work. It has been nearly a year and I have gotten no ranks for any of the businesses I have given him. He said there was a loop hole in which he could get these businesses up on Google Local without having to have a physical address. After 4 Months of no results he claimed that the only way he would be able to get them up is by going and buying PO boxes in those areas and remaking the listings. He also said he would go half on the PO boxes (Lucky Me). I ended up telling him I would go half on the PO boxes but he would have to get them which he agreed to. After several more months and nothing being done I called him and he now claimed he had a guy that could get them added overnight I just had to pay 400.00 more. I agreed saying that I would gladly pay him after the work was done. Well now 3 months later and him not answering my calls or returning my messages I have just given up with this guy.

So heads up to everyone creaturelocal and its owner is a complete scam.

Don't deal with this dude.

I have no idea about the OP or his situation with Adam, but he has always been a stand up guy with me. He has even refunded $$ when he was unable to do something he thought he would be able to.

I think I just gave myself a hernia trying to give a shit about this pathetic chump loser bullshit you fucking idiots waste time with and the fucknuts who see your types coming a mile away and hustle $2400 out of you.

Nice try, Adam's smurf account.

Smurf_Blue_Body_Paint_280x250.jpg

LY2 = sensei

I think I just gave myself a hernia trying to give a shit about this pathetic chump loser bullshit you fucking idiots waste time with and the fucknuts who see your types coming a mile away and hustle $2400 out of you.

So you pay people with what? The guy has a website and offers a service am I supposed to pay in Gum?

No idea about the situation with OP and Adam but this sure doesn't sound like him.

Google local folks know that the big G frowns upon 'P.O.' addresses and doesn't consider them 'accurate'. Google Places quality guidelines - Places Help

Adam KNOWS this, since he's written quite a bit on the local Google subject, here on WF and on his own sites.

He also gives a 100% full money guarantee if you are not satisfied with his services and I've never heard of him welching on anyone. This would be the first time and a real surprise.... (not saying it couldn't happen).

Personally, don't know 'many' folks better in the local game then him... (Well, maybe that Mimh guy...)

turn your head and cough please

So you pay people with what? The guy has a website and offers a service am I supposed to pay in Gum?

I pay people with something with a dispute resolution process, like paypal, or I call my credit card company and get a chargeback. But this retarded thread is good too, I'm sure it'll be very productive.

No idea about the situation with OP and Adam but this sure doesn't sound like him.

Google local folks know that the big G frowns upon 'P.O.' addresses and doesn't consider them 'accurate'. Google Places quality guidelines - Places Help

Adam KNOWS this, since he's written quite a bit on the local Google subject, here on WF and on his own sites.

He also gives a 100% full money guarantee if you are not satisfied with his services and I've never heard of him welching on anyone. This would be the first time and a real surprise.... (not saying it couldn't happen).

Personally, don't know 'many' folks better in the local game then him... (Well, maybe that Mimh guy...)

Nice try, Adam smurf account #2.

This is like that time the kids I was selling to in Highschool kept buying the fake coke

I pay people with something with a dispute resolution process, like paypal, or I call my credit card company and get a chargeback. But this retarded thread is good too, I'm sure it'll be very productive.

Then I'm sure you know that they are ineffective after so many days. Point was the guy does good work when he wants to, that is why I gave him so long to make it right because he has made me look good in the past with other clients. Not sure what his deal was on this one.

Then I'm sure you know that they are ineffective after so many days. Point was the guy does good work when he wants to, that is why I gave him so long to make it right because he has made me look good in the past with other clients. Not sure what his deal was on this one.

You had 45 days with paypal and 90 days+ with a credit card, you fucked up.