SCAM ALERT: Adam Steel - Creature Local

No matter how good of a job a provider does, there will always be a few dick wads who try to fuck things up for them. Never used Adam, but I do need a local bit done next week, so I'll be hiring him.

Thanks OP for the recommendation - your posts make it pretty clear you've the IQ of crushed tomatoes.

So you pay people with what? The guy has a website and offers a service am I supposed to pay in Gum?

Well yeah

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOZB74f5Wbc]Trident Layers: Lunch Ladies - YouTube[/ame]

Seems like a lot of people have had good experiences and one person had a bad one... Maybe there's more to the story? I'm thinking of placing an order. Anyone else had experiences with Adam (Creature Local)?

Worked with that guy in the past and from time to time I'm in contact on skype with him, haven't had any issues to be honest. From what I know nobody complained about him bitching around or scamming... Hard to see a point against him if 1 person shoots the shit and others are more positive about the experience with that guy...

Seems like a lot of people have had good experiences and one person had a bad one... Maybe there's more to the story? I'm thinking of placing an order. Anyone else had experiences with Adam (Creature Local)?

I've dealt with Adam in the past and he's always been a stand up guy. Definitely not the type of person to screw over others.